Pharma-store

Very rude people trying to sell me drugs, that call 5 times a day. When I call the number back all I get is a busy signal. I found the number for Pharma-store that is initiating the calls. 1-88*-298-**** All I ever get is an answering system, but I call it many times a day and complain. If everyone calls we can swamp the machine. The telemarketers all have an Indian sounding voice, and the caller ID says 509-376-**** washington, but that number is always busy. Nothing stops them from calling. I'm on the do-not-call list and I've told them that, but they don't care.
ID
#201423 Review #201423 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Irvine, California

About

Summary

Pharma Store offers a wide range of Pharmacy products promises the best prices and free shipping all over the World except USA for all orders. Pharma Storeoffers products of such categories as Men´s Health, Women´s Health, Weight reduction, Sleep disorder, Allergier, Anti-Acid, Anti-Fungal, Asthma, Birth Control, Cardio and Heart, Cholesterol reduction, Depression, Diabetes, Gastro Health, Herpes, Hormone-Therapy, Infections (viral, bacterial), Pain Relief, Rheumatic disorders, Skin Care, Stress treatment, Diuretic, Osteoporosis, Anti-Emetics and Long Acting Penicillin, etc. The company introduces both original brands and generic Pharmacy products. Pharma Store insures prices up to 60% cheaper than what other web sites offer, worldwide delivery, safe and secure ordering online.

Pharma Store reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article