Pharm East Lifetime Guarantee Not Honored

I previously ordered 6 bottles of Holistrol for blood pressure. I had used 3 and returned the other three for a refund due to allergies from the product. My products were insured and arrived at their office as stated on the delivery tracking. I have never received a refund after numerous letters, e-mails and proof of the return. This has been ongoing since over a year. The first time I called they said they could not find the returned pkg. and they would look for it but ever since they do not answer my calls. Do not order from here.

Federal law states that a prescription drug cannot be returned.I would not want a drug someone has returned.It could have been tampered with and who knows how it was stored.You are out of luck here because no matter how long you fight it the law is on their side with this one.

ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Unable to obtain refund for HOLISTROL

They claim NO HASSLE-NO QUESTIONS-NO TIME LIMIT GUARANTEE !! THEY don't respond to any contact attempt!!The blood pressure herbs were supposed to work in 87% of the cases-guess I am one of 13% that it does not work on!!I tried to contact PHARM EAST thru their website-no response!!I then called the telephone number on my invoice & left a message- nothing so far-been about a week!! The company appears legit as far as any thing I can find on internet,supposed worldwide unsolicited acceptance of there products makes it appear so!! If that is the case, they may not get many requests for refund!!

I am trying to find some reviews of the herb and I can;t find any. It contains some great herbs but where are the reviews?

ID
Fair Oaks, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article