Suspiscious business practices

Ordered Petipaw on internet but they added $35 shipping so I did not want it. I called while still on line and asked the man to cancel it. He tried to sell me other things. He tried to get me to buy with no shipping. I told him I did not feel good about his company and wanted to just cancel. He told me he would. Two days later they charged my credit card. I called again and the lady said she saw that I had called on 9/17/08 but that the guy didn't cancel my order but she would cancel it and would expedite my refund. Two more days later I got the Petipaws thing which I immediately wrote refused on the package and took to the post office. 10/16/08 still no refund to my account. I called again and was told that it shipped the day they were to cancel so they didn't cancel it. Imagine. I told her it was in their possession and I wanted my money back. You guessed it, she promised my money back right away...7-10 business days. It only took them two to charge my card. I feel these people deal in a fraudulant manner and I will never do business with them. I will be lucky if I get my money back. Maybe they should go back home and do this to people in India instead of Americans.
ID
Lander, Wyoming

About

Summary

Includes a partial list of ballets choreographed by Petipa.

Petipaw reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article