Oleg

I have known the Petersons my whole life there good people I grew up around the corner from them.They dont steal.This post is a complete outrage and lie.Actually I will asist Mr. Peterson and his son get to the bottom of this.There giving people There something behind all this we will find out the truth.They have been in the constuction industry for a very long time Im sure there doing something right.Oleg my question is what is it that you do.Where are you from whats your back ground I will help them find out more about you.You dont sound like a ritetous person I think your a liar. are
ID
Reason of review
Good quality

Peterson Construction Of Buffalo - Scam Alert: Peterson Construction, Buffalo, NY, Stay clear of this company I wish I did. Not only they didn't do the work they also came back to my house and stole my materials.
Do not hire, Cary and Terry Peterson from Peterson Construction Group. You need to check them out prior to even calling and you will see they are not licensed or insured. They will not do the work and you will waste your money. Take your money and doesn't do 1/2 the job. Stay clear of this company I wish I did. Not only they didn't do the work they also came back to my house and stole my materials. I will be filing police report and contact other agencies. Just want to get the word out so other people won't get scammed. Go with license contractor and save.

I've known Cary Peterson and his family for a very long time.I highly doubt what your saying is the truth especially about stealing.Do you have any proof that they stole anything?Or any proof of your so called allegation's at all?

ID
Buffalo, New York
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

About

Summary

Founded in 1969, Peterson Construction Of Buffalo is a Better Business Bureau certified business specializing in building and repair projects. The company’s head office is located in Buffalo, New York. From porches and deck to bathroom and kitchen remodeling, Peterson Construction Of Buffalo LLC has a large number of offerings for residential and commercial property owners. Skilled crafts men and construction professionals are there at Peterson Construction Of Buffalo to help clients with all kinds of repair, build, and replace problems.

Peterson Construction Of Buffalo reviews and complaints

Peterson Construction Of Buffalo is ranked 86 out of 1717 in Construction and Repair category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article