DO NOT BUY FROM PETAL PRIM!!!!

I ordered 4 long sleeved sweaters from Petal Prim. The first issue was the length of time it took for me to receive the sweaters. Two of the sweaters sleeves were too short for my arms. The other two sweaters I just didnt like how they looked on me and the quality was below average. I emailed them &;;;;; I just kept getting the run around. They kept asking if the size chart was wrong (the only measurements listed on the size chart were bust & shoulders - not sleeve length, so the size chart was not applicable here) & then they wanted me to measure & send the measurements & send pictures &; on & on. I told them that I just wanted to return the sweaters. I saw that return items needed to be sent to a different address so I needed them to give me that address & the return instructions which I repeatedly asked for but they just kept asking the same questions & would not give me the information. I used PayPal for this purchase so I finally had to get PayPal involved & I am still waiting a resolution. Apparently when it comes to Petal Prim, you dont have the benefit of returning items simply because you dont like them. I will NEVER order from this company again. I advise you not to as well!
ID
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Do not buy from PetalPrim.com

#BUYERBEWARE I recently bought some sweaters from PetalPrim.com from a FB ad and they sent me completely different items that were poorly made, I sent the items back to the return address on the box and asked for a refund. Over the next few weeks, the company asked me for pictures of the product, shipping label and proof of delivery, all of which I sent to them. After all that, they refuse to refund me because I did not return the product to their China factory. Do not buy from PetalPrim. Their products are cheaply made, they use bait and switch tactics and they do not refund.

I had the same situation. It has taken me almost two months and they have sent three of eight items i ordered.

Two of the eight items i ordered were damaged and they basically refused to allow me to return them saying (after i send them pictures) that the items were not damaged and it would cost about $35 to send them back. I have yet to get the remaining five items and wonder if I will.

ID
Product
Petalprim Clothing
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article