Pet Pee-Pee Rug Cleaning Sevices

"Pet Pee-Pee" ruined my wool rug by ignoring the manufacturing instructions stamped on the back of the rug. I called many times to find out what happened to cost the damage to the rug, but no one called back. After many calls I told the secretary I wanted my $320 back, he takes no credit cards and now I have to buy a new rug, the owner took the call, to say " I'm not giving the money back, is more expensive to hire an lawyer than to buy a new rug, so sue me, see you in court" and he hunged up. He doesn't care about customer satisfaction, have no respect for your property or cares to resolve any problems.He has a disrespectful "I don't care, sue me " attitude after he gets the money

I had a soiled wool carpet cleaned and it came out beautifully! No smell, no stain. So glad they provide this service!

COMMENTS 1 and 2 ARE FROM PET *** *** NOT BY Jhay3749!!!!! :(

#419918

Soon after I posted a complain against this company, I received a call from their office manager wanting to resolve the situation and offered to refund the money I paid for the service. After I received the check I tried to erase the post, but the system will not allow me to. I am pleased with the results, as this situation was resolved to my satisfaction.

Mrs. Haynes and PetPeePee have resolved this issue and have come to a wonderful agreement. This issue has been settled.

Thanks for your advise. It's not OK to treat the public with disrespect and unprofessionalism, and I will persue this because not only I lost my rug, lost my money, but he totally disrespected me too.

It does not cost much to sue him in small-claims court. Get moving.

View more comments (5)
ID
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Pet *** *** is a Scam

Pet *** *** guarantees permanent pet removal or your money back. The stains come up for about 2 months but gradually they all start to return. I paid $350 to have my carpets cleaned and the son in law who cleans for his father in law(who owns the company)told me some stains may come back and when they do just call and they will come back out. So I called the company to have them come out to clean the stains that came back and the owner wanted to charge me a service fee of $75 if they come out and if it wasn't my pets fault they would refund it and if it was I would be charged I agreed as the pet was removed from the property after the cleaning and they swore my pet urinated on the carpet again in the same spots they guaranteed removal. Of course they never showed up. I luckily didn't sign the small print guarantee on their receipt because they failed to give it to me and God was on my side for a scam. I challenged it with my bank and received my money back and then Pet *** *** charged my account $250 for challenging it with my bank. They kept my financial information on record so I had to claim fraud and close my account which my account account was of course refunded. The owner is crazy he called my phone harassing me and telling me he stood behind his product but each time I challenged him to come out since his product was great he never did. As they say if it is too good to be true then it is! Don't waste your money. I recommend Nature's Miracle from Pet Smart works wonders for Pet stains. If you do use this company don't sign the guarantee and if you pay by credit card or debit card they keep your information so dispute your charge and then close your account the first time.

This is absurd!! pet *** *** is at my home more than I can count and they do a fantastic job every time!!! maybe you have a problem with lieing yourself and should remove this complaint because it's not true at all!!

@PissedConsumer372192

I agree. Pet Per *** saved our couches after numerous attempts at other products. They got the cat *** smell out for good!

#194785

THEY STEAL MONEY AND LIE

Thanks for showing that more people have had an issue with your product as the event you mentioned has nothing to do with me and the horrible service I received what was posted was true and accurate. Try again!

The "warning" written above is a complete fabrication of the real events that took place. From the beginning of giving services to these people, the wife called in the morning of the job and decided to hang up on us after a quote was given.

We scheduled the job and the owner and employee went to the site. Customer gave us a credit card that was declined! The lady refused to give us a new credit card.

Later that afternoon her husband called and spoke with me, marketing director and manager. After arguing for, maybe 30 minutes, I finally asked him if he has inspected the rug yet, and he said, "no, i'm not home yet." So, after arguing with him, and him saying that the rug still smelled, he wasn't even home! On top of that, they still refused to pay!

After we had finally agreed that he should call us once he inspected the rug, he called within 30 minutes of our first conversation and started to argue with me again! I told him to please go home and smell the rug and we'll go from there. He refused and continued to argue with me, for no reason.

In any service that is done for customers, payment is due once service is complete. After arguing, yet again, over something that he hasn't even seen, I told him to call us in a couple of days and if the smell is gone, to call us and pay the full amount. HE DID SO AFTER 3-4! If he decided to pay, after we made an arrangement that if the carpet smells, to NOT PAY US, and if the carpet does not smell, to PAY US. Therefore, the carpet did not smell, otherwise he never would have paid us 3-4 days later!

After he paid, which was agreed that if the carpet does not smell, to pay us. He still said he wanted us to come and inspect the rug and asked us to come by again. So, we did, to keep good customer relations. All people at the site agreed that there was no smell.

This customer is trying to make a big deal out of something that is completely fabricated and false. The job was done accurately and efficiently. If he did not think so, he would not pay us after he inspected the job. Maybe he should have read the terms and conditions and/or inspected the rug before calling us and making a fool of himself.

I've used Pet *** *** and their awesome, this guy is crazy because they removed the odor the first time and nothing came back... I trust them...

View more comments (5)
ID
Lake Worth, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article