They do not care about customers after sale!

I had the misfortune of coming into the Perizzi Nissan dealership in Fairless Hills,Pa. The piece of junk that I ended up buying is a 2006 Ford. This sub-par piece of junk should have never even been on the lot. The salesman Art Mayo and the service manager Gil Peruzzi Jr. couldn't care less about any issues relating to this junk.I have been back and forth multiple times waiting in the service area for this junk to run properly. The car needs a LOT of major repair. Never go into this dealership! You'll be very sorry that you did!

Maybe I should have done my research. I was only using this dealerships because my local shop did not have Nissan tookls to be able to access my engine to address the codes from the check engine light.

I mad an appointment for 8 am and when I dropped my car off was told that the service team starts at 11:00. I felt a pit in my stomach and questioned why my appointment would have been made this way. I was told not to worry and went on with my day. I called to check on my car at 1:40 and was told by the service manager "we will look at it soon and call you within the hour." Before I could finish my sentence about t needing the car to go home as I traveled a distance, I was abruptly cut off and told "relax".

I received a call from joe the service manager informing me all of the concerns a half hour past the promised hour. At that point I was stuck between a rock and a hard place and for my troubles was given a rental. The rental a 2014 Altima had several other drivers information which was left in the car containing private information (shows how good they clean and check the cars). When I returned the following day to pick up my vehicle I was shocked at the amount being charged.

I told the cashier whom was all but about sixteen that the charges were not correct. Bill a covering manager came over and said the policy was you need to pay since we did the work and you can not leave until you pay. I did not have 900 dollars on me and no one could come up with a solution, no one. While I paced and plead d to a sixteen year old girl who told me "you seem stressed." I counted endless number of peruzzi men walk by and not offer one second of their time to even assess the situation, as they would rather high five over sales and what they did over the weekend.

This dealership is completely the opposite of what they claim "our business is you" i had several more issues to address with the staff such as why there was no soap in the men's bathroom and if there was none for me then these guys shaking your hand are doing so with tainted hands folks. Shortly aft r leaving the parking lot (3mins) I looked over my car to find my eye blesses bent and thrown on the passenger seat when they were in the glove box prior to service. I looked at the outsidin the light and found a huge 12" scratch in my bumper.

I am looking forward to really inspecting my car in the light tomorrow. One final note I would never rather purchase a car from satan himself at the gates of ***, the buy one from these tools.

Bought 3 vehicles from Peruzzi so far. Nissan Altima, Nissan Murano and Buick Enclave. best service department and dealership I've ever been to.

What did you expect? Buying a used car is always a ***-shoot.

Unless they offered you a warranty, if you drive it off the lot and it breaks in half... You own both halves.

Next time get a Chevy... With a warranty...

Lol

View more comments (2)
ID
Ashburn, Virginia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article