Personally Yours Staffing is a waste of time.

I called Personally Yours Staffing in December to follow up with a phone conversation I had with Courtney late in November about an open position. After I had been on hold for several minutes, someone else, Laura i think was her name, came on the line. I had to explain myself several times because she did not seem to be listening and therefore asked me the same questions repeatedly. Then i was placed on hold again for several minutes, and finally Courtney returned to say she could not help me with my career search. Needless to say, I was quite frustrated. I expected a much higher level of service and I am quite disappointed. Especially since they are the one's that called me first. I will be informing my friends and family about this experience. If you are searching for a job, avoid Personally Yours Staffing, they are totally unprofessional. It's like dealing with children.
ID
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

About

Summary

Personally Yours Stuffing is an employment agency. The company provides a wide range of employment solutions. Personally Yours Stuffing is aimed to find the most qualified workers. More than 20 years of experience in employment industry make Personally Yours Stuffing one of the most reliable companies to deal with. It doesn’t matter if you are looking for a new employee or employer - Personally Yours Stuffing is always ready to provide its exceptional services. Millions of people have already found jobs and employees thank to Personally Yours Stuffing. This company knows how to choose staff!

Personally Yours Staffing reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article