PTFS (Personal Touch Financial Services)

Yes they may have a good system on toolbox, but there is a fatal floor. I was accused of mortgage fraud from a famous lender due to their own misunderstandings and administration errors with the cases submitted. I asked the lender for a full explanation why I had been struck off for fraud, when they replied, we proved to them that there was absolutely no fraud but they could not even be bothered to deal with it and said "we are not happy with the quality of business" as a result this lender struck me off, if this happens PTFS will suspend the use of toolbox immediately and your whole operations. There is no consideration that I am innocent and struck me off and cut off my whole operations without any warning. So in effect they run a policy of guilty until proven innocent. I wouldn't mind a policy like this if this could be solved within a few days. PTFS investigations have taken over four weeks now and has cost me in the region of about £6k commissions office fees and wages, but more importantly the firm's clients are not being looked after or serviced, and because of this suspension the clients in the middle of mortgage completions and exchanges are suffering but PTFS do care less, I am very disappointed with PTFS. Now I am paralysed, can't get to my data held on toolbox. Can't service my clients, can't get any money, and most importantly I am Innocent of any fraud. I have also been clobbered with the monthly fee during my suspension. I will prove that I am innocent and then seek legal advice to be compensated for the firms lost of earnings. The whole process has been a horrendous, costly, unjustly and this is not a network for any AR members that I would recommend, you have been warned stay away. What would this have coasted a bigger AR with offices to pay and wages for their staff and the mortgage brokers? I will be looking into another network to expand my operations. There are many brokers that have been suspended by this network, weather the brokers are guilty or innocent of mischievous doings, I would recommend honest brokers find a new network, because the same could happen to you. PTFS keep the commissions and don't give them back. My advice is stay away from this network.
ID
#208825 Review #208825 is a subjective opinion of poster.
London, England
Loss

About

Personal Touch Financial Services Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.personaltouchfs.com/index.php/terms-and-conditions/
Summary

Personal Touch is one of the largest British Financial Service Networks. The company has more than 2100 financial advisors all over the UK that offer independent advice that meets consumers' needs and requirements the most. The list of services provided by Personal Touch includes mortgage, loans, investments, life insurance, equity release, overseas property, general insurance, funeral plans, conveyancing, wills and pensions, life insurance and health care. The company is always ready to provide complete financial package that allows access to exclusive and competitive products. Thousands of people have already made sure Personal Touch is worth dealing with.

Personal Touch Financial Services reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article