Perret Homes - Home Purchase Review from Wonder Lake, Illinois

I am getting a divorce so I am looking for a new place to live. I have a current home on the market that needs to be sold first however, I went to search future options. I stopped at Perfect Homes in Green Bay, WI and inquired in interest rates on a home for potential purchase. I explained my current situation of divorce, selling current home, single mom, looking for more employment. I was told they would just check my credit score to get an idea of interest rate. Well they didn't they sent through a full application to a company called Traid Financial Services for a home I didn't even say I love and want to for sure purchase. Well it was a hard hit to my credit report because of course I was reminded. I wasn't purchasing nor offering on the home. The home was over priced to begin with and I told the salesman Tony Roz! I now have to clean this mess up because of poor customer relations on Perfect Homes part. I will always let people know of this poor customer service and will NOT purchase a home from them. I will pray this reaches others in Green Bay, WI that may want to not consider Perfect!! Thanks for listening.
ID
Wonder Lake, Illinois
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article