Very unhappy but they wouldn't cancel my account

I joined Perk a few months ago as a secondary income source (in addition to Swagbucks, my primary income source). I used Viggle for a little while but quit using it because I earned too few points and couldn't use anything else while Viggle was running. They cancelled the 275 points I earned because of "inactivity," and when went on the Perk website to earn points there I found out what they did. The Perk website is essentially the same thing as Swagbucks, but with fewer ways to earn points. I tried to cancel the account but they won't. I will never use Perk again as they are a rip-off and a thieving company, and I prefer to use Swagbucks.
Service
Perk Rewards Program
Reason of review
Bad quality

Perk account closed due to inactivity

I had been referring members to Perk using my referral link. I tried to login several months later but couldn't because Perk closed my account since I didn't earn a point in a 3-month period. What a load of crock. I won't be referring new members to Perk nor participating there anymore at all. Way to lose a member over your own dumb policies and procedures. Just a way for them to steal points and money back away from members. They already rip off members with their point system and sweepstakes. Much better sites out there where members can participate such as www.instaGC.com.

Hi, may i ask to pls unlock my account as i invested my own money. Heres my username, joemarmugas@***.com.

LOL a fraud accusing website like instaGC accusing another website, *** loser.

This looks like a poor method to advertise your own company, you sir are a *** loser.

Got an email from this site saying instagc has responded to my complaint so I check out its profile. Why is instagc talking smack on another company?

They are so *** shady. And they stole 40 bucks from me.

#1271923
@Markee

We followed up to an inquiry that was made. No smack.

What is your username and/or ticket # so we can help you out?

@instaGC.com

Here is my ticket #261863 , my concern is that my account always get locked after logging out. And then i’ll ask help again from costumer support thru this tickets.

Doesn't instant gift cards site have the same policy? I can recall a few posts on this site with their sites users making the same complaints....things that make you go hmmmm.

@PissedConsumer1030633

Yes we do, but ours is 6 months and we are willing to add points back for members.

View more comments (6)
ID
Cons
  • Customer support
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Points added back to account.

Incomplete Perk # on printed coupon

My Perk Coupon printed # is 702694: was pronounced "incomplete" by the Manager at Westfield Annapolis, Md restaurant. It was apparently cut off by the margin - suggest you place the Perk # at a better location on the form. The Manager offered to use my Goldern Appleby's discount which I already had (10%).My loss was only about $2.50 - that,s not the problem which is I don"t know how nor have the time to reset my printer margin. Would like yo have replacement Perk with a lattter expiration number *Also reduce the required message words to less than 100.

Check out www.instaGC.com instead.

Annapolis, Maryland

About

Top Perk Services

Rewards Program

Perk Pros and Cons

Cons: Customer support

Summary

Perk, Inc. is a cloud-based mobile rewards platform. It was founded by Roj Niyogi and Adam Salamon in 2012. The headquarters is based in Austin, Texas, United States. There are also offices in Palo Alto, California and Bangalore, Karnataka. The platform is designed to create a better relationship between advertisers, consumers, and publishers in Canada, United States, and India. Members can get Perk Points when shopping, playing social games, watching videos, and completing orders. Perk Points can be redeemed for electronics, airline miles, gift cards, and cash. It is also possible to make donations to numerous charities and causes. Perk has a free application for mobile devices with Android and Apple operating systems.

Perk reviews and complaints

Perk is ranked 75 out of 194 in Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article