Lack of parts in stock

I purchased a Kia Sportage from Performance Kia in Everett WA. It is a 2008 Sportage. I broke the driver side tail light and needed it replaced. This is not a part they stock since they have never sold one before. I have a hard time imagining that they have never sold one before. I also mentioned that this a safety ticket pulling problem if I don't have the red brake light lens. One of my clients who is an Everett Police officer mentioned to me that if I don't get this fixed it is a ticket. The parts guy said if the bulb works you are okay. I always believe the guy who can write the ticket. It is a week away for the part.
ID
Seattle, Washington

About

Performance Kia Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.performancekia.com/privacy-policy/
Summary

Performance Kia company has been providing services on the territory of Pacific Northwest for more than 20 years. In this store it is possible to find inventory of new and pre-used cars. In their online showroom, clients will observe the following models: Kia Optima, Kia Rio and the Kia Sedona, Kia Sorento, Kia Sportage, Kia Soul, Kia Forte and Kia Forte Koupe. The prices are diverse, but cars under $10K are also available. Furthermore, this vehicle provider is responsible for quality technical service support and delivery of spare parts. All financial issues, regarding credits and loans can be thoroughly discussed with the representatives of finance department.

Performance Kia reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article