I was sent the wrong item and they do not respond to email

I ordered a watch and paid express for it to get to me in no more then 12 days, it took about a month. When I finally received it, it was the wrong one. I have emailed them several times and no response.

User's recommendation: Do not buy from this page.

Verified Reviewer

Bait & Switch Company

They are a "Bait and Switch" that doesn't respond to their e-mails. I ordered portable chairs. They sent two cheap canes, shipped from China...Three-week delivery. Their Facebook page is located in the Philippines.

User's recommendation: Do Not Purchase---Bait & Switch Company.

ID
#2682073 Review #2682073 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Bait & switch
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

Written word and real action don't match!!

Perfeylife - Written word and real action don't match!!
6/25.21 Bought a comp. desk $63.98 w/paypal credit I could pay $10 to place the order and 3 payments $17.99 so I did. 6/28 I get email stating I need to put in new form of payment the $63.98 didn't go through. WICH IT WASN'T SUPPOSED To EVEN BEEN TRIED. I do research and can't find the co. anywhere. Somehow my paypal acct now locked me out!

User's recommendation: Either don't purchase from them or at least be very cautious and do your homework on this Co.

#2034999

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article