Not refunding Deposit as agreed

I went to Perfect Team Maid Agency and chose a maid. I wanted to wait till I interviewed the maid on Skype before I paid, but the convinced me to pay first and even wrote on the contract that they will refund me in full if I did not like the maid after the interview. The skype interview did not happen as agreed, and I have asked the company to refund me, but they kept giving me excuses. I went to file a Police report today. If you have had bad experience with this Agency, kindly file a report with the police as well. If enough people are to file reports of bad experience with this agency, the police might investigate it as a criminal case, rather than leaving it as a civil case. It only takes 10 minutes to file a police report.
ID
Singapore, Singapore
Loss

Rude staff n lousy staff

Beware of this imperfect maid agency named 'The Perfectteam' located at Tanjong Katong complex and Bukit Timah branch. Inefficient n extremely rude staff by the named of Kasturi the bochap staff, Ellie he loud n sotong staff n best manageress Michelle with stinking breath, fugly face, incapable n very rude staff. Failure to collect absconded maid while at HOME, false promise, delaying refund, force U to take rejected maid from previous employer. Slam down the phone each time customer called for refund n the BOSS Jeffery simply heck care on what's going on!! They just want innocent people money n if *** up due to their fault they refuse to pay n find excuses or slam down the phone

Yes, agree, agree !

I'm still waiting for my refund of $3000+. Staff at Bukit Timah outlet (Michelle & Nadya) have poor attitude, so is the Boss Jeffrey. Liars & unprofessional !

Save yourself the frustration & agony. Don't go to them !

I'm going to lodge complaint with AEAS. Can't understand how they got the accreditation !!!

ID
#311906 Review #311906 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Queenstown, Singapore

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article