Verified Reviewer

Return Receipt

Per your text I returned one opened bottle plus two unopened bottles of Vive Biotics RMA: 050606. The reason for the return is due to adverse affects from taking the serum. I became nauseous and broke out in hives. I returned the parcel via UPS on June 8th and it was...
#2196742

I am sorry you felt the need to post on a complaint website instead of directing this inquiry straight to our company during our business hours of Monday-Friday 9 am-3 pm EST. We have made things very simple for you and would appreciate the same courtesy extended to us.

Your order has not been processed back to our warehouse as of this time. They have not processed returns yet for today 6-15-2022 so we will keep our eyes open. Just note as stated in the return email you received with your return instructions, as well as, on our guarantee listed on our website, your receipt page, your packing slip, and any email correspondence you have with us here at Perfect Origins. It usually takes a week to process your package and could take up to another 10-14 business days (excluding holidays and weekends) for your refund to be processed.

Please allow an additional 3-5 business days for a bank (debit card) or credit card company to refund your card or bank account (debit card). https://www.perfectorigins.com/our-guarantee/ As you yourself stated. You sent your product back on 6/8/2022.

You were provided return instructions via email on 6/6/2022 we appreciate you making the effort to send the product back right away. At this time if you would like to provide us with tracking information we would appreciate any effort you can do to help us get your refund process started.

View more comments
ID
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Perfect Origins - Lept Balance And Lean Formula Review

They shipped me two bottles We want to return them They wont let me return them They wont give me a refund We have two un open bottles at 94.00 each

Hello, My name Is Michelle the customer service manager of Perfect origins. Would you be able to provide me with an order ID or a name to look at your account?

We have a 60-day money back guarantee on all our supplements. https://www.perfectorigins.com/our-guarantee/ As long as you follow the guidelines to the guarantee you would be eligible for a refund.

I would love to help you further Please reach out to us at Support@***.com. or 1-80*-***-**** Monday- Friday from 9am-6pm est.

ID
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article