Landscaping: Perfect Landscapes of Ashburn VA

Christian, the owner of Perfect Landscapes LLC of Ashburn VA is SUING US after he BREACHED a contract by ordering plants BEFORE we had approved the purchase of the plants. We had an agreement that he would not buy the plants until we had approved of the type of ground cover we had wanted. They messed up, and in their haste and incompetency, placed the order with the nursery, and we lost confidence in their company. They then tried to tell us that we HAD to use their services. We offered to pay for some of the other plants, to provide a happy resolution to the matter, but Christian refused, saying that he wanted a MONEY SUM from us for NO WORK and NO PLANTS. It has been a terrible experience, and Christian is absolutely a money-hungry, poor business person who will NOT HESITATE TO *** for a dollar.

Ha! We went to court and the judge ruled in my favor! He told Perfect Landscapes that there was nothing they could sue for and dismissed the case against me.

How about an update on this? I found myself approaching the same situation with this company.

@PissedConsumer284208

The truth is the judge ruled in the defendants favor because Perfect voided the deposit check per the clients request. The client told Perfect they would send a new deposit check from a different account and it was never received.

(After the materials were ordered ) The result the contract was void.

View more comments (2)
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article