This person was hired by Perfect Choice Flooring, Inc of Tampa, Fl... They apparently did not ever go look in person at his work ethics. Never seen anyone so sloppy as this guy. My patio is ruined cause he cut tile right on the cement (needs complete do over). He forgot to put plumbers tape on the shower arm so I had a flood in my bedroom closet which ruined the rug and the dresser sitting next to the wall due to water. He installed my brand new toilet with a 1" gap from one end to the other (crooked which is unbelievable). A plumber came in and corrected that hired by Perfect Choice. Alex installed my mirrors, one is perfect the other is 1" off and crooked.. I spent a lot of money on chrome for the shower, its completely ruined with *** all over it (nowhere near shiny and one corner could cut you severely if your not careful cause he didn't know how to install niches into the shower wall and use the trim correctly). He used muriatic acid to try and clean my tile off and the safety bar was already installed (he failed to wash it off and now its all pitted from the acid), same with the shower handle. While working he had my medicine cabinet on the floor and just kicked it around with his foot so naturally the corner was chipped, I returned it and got a new one Luckily for him. The brand new toilet seat cover is completely scratched up from all his tools cause he didn't know how to cover it or just not put his tools on it... I was near a nervous breakdown over watching him work. The 2 weeks I was promised turned into 7 weeks and he was on vacation the 6th week so I had to wait longer to be complete. Never, ever use Alex for anything... To put me back whole you would have to completely tear out the shower and start over. The one thing he did right (sort of) is the glass wall and the floors but I have spots on them too which were not there on the tile previously from the acid he used and dripped. The vanity and counter was done by another company and its perfect... I don't remember the name of the electrician but he left packing material in my heater/fan/light fixture which almost burned down my house because it was melting inside my fan.... We discovered this due to the noise it made when we turned it on twice. All in all, they actually owe me money back for all the stuff I have to replace, I bought all the materials so they were not really out anything but I certainly am... I will attach a few pictures, I have plenty of them.