Perennial Green Lawn Care - Read the fine print

12401 Edinboro Road Edinboro, PA 16412 (8**) **4-6056 Be sure to read the fine print on their bills. If you are not going to renew their service they automatically renew if for you if you don't call. I found this out the hard way. I contacted the company and was told to bad.. your fault. Basically called me an idiot for not reading their fine print on the bills. their only comments will be.. we send out information to our customers several times and it is up to the customer to call them or they will automatically renew you. I would not recommend this company at all!

Lawn Care Companies in Pennsylvania do not use signed contracts. They operate on a continuous basis from treatment to treatment and from year to year unless they are notified to stop.

I don't know of any that would tie their own hands and do it any other way. With such a small window of time to service an existing customer base (particularly in the spring), it makes perfect sense to keep our routes intact vs. starting our business over every year. The quality of service would suffer, the price of service would go up (running back to the same neighborhood time and time again as customers reschedule).

That is why we send two 1st class letters during the off season reminding customers of our return in the spring.

We are a small business and are sensitive to any complaint. We apologize for any inconvenience that we have caused you.

ID
Erie, Pennsylvania
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article