Verified Reviewer

Don't ever buy one of there gift cards! They refuse to honor them

I was shocked when I went to Peppinos and went to pay with my Peppinos gift card. They refused to honor their own gift card! I did work for the firm which paid me with this gift card. Its value is $2000. I have used these before at Peppinos, but this time they refused to let me use their own card. They said that "corporate" had ordered them not to honor their own gift card! Sounds like fraud on the consumer to me. What do you think? I want my money for my gift cards, if Peppinos refused to honor their own cards.

Amazingly, Peppino's has the nerve to again advertise their gift cards as Christmas gifts!!!

I've never heard of someone having a restaurant giftcard in the amount of $2,000.

@PissedConsumer1774749

Peppino's was issuing their gift cards in a variety of denominations, including $50, $100, $500, $1,000 and yes $2,000! Now none of those new cards are being honored by Peppino's.

View more comments (2)
ID
Irvine-Lake Forest, California
Product
Peppinos Italian Family Restaurant Gift Card
Cons
  • Dont honor their very own gift cards
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Refund for my Peppinos gift cards

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article