PEORIA KIA SOLD ME 3 NEW KIA'S THAT ARE PIECES OF JUNK!

I bought a 2003 Kia Rio brand new off the Peoria Kia lot in Peoria, AZ. It worked OK for a while and then while still under warranty it started overheating. I took it back to Peoria Kia four times and they couldn't figure out what was wrong or how to fix it. I wrote a lemon law letter and they took it back and sold me another car. We also bought a brand new 2003 Kia Optima for my wife. This car after we had had it for a while started running rough and louder. I took it into Peoria Kia to see what was wrong. They smoothed out the roughness but it has never run as quiet or as smooth as when it was new. It's now 5 1/2 years old and only has 53,000 miles on it and my wife has used it primarily for driving to school so it hasn't been abused. After the 2003 Kia Ria was taken back by Michael Crawford, then General Manager at Peoria Kia, he made arrangements for me to buy a 2004 Optima to replace the Rio. I then gave that car to my son for him to drive to and from Tucson where he was going to college. They made me what I thought was a good deal to buy the 2006 Kia Optima that I now have. The first problem with that car was that the salesman who sold it to me said they could activate the alarm system on the car if I brought it in the next day to service. I did but it turned out the card didn't come with an alarm system even though the saleman assured me that it did. The next thing it started doing was very dangerous. I would pull up to a stop light or stop sign or pull out of a parking lot into traffic and if I stepped on the brake to slow down the engine would die. It gave no warning it would just quit running and it didn't do it all of the time so you never knew when to expect it to happen. Of course it never happened when I took it to Peoria Kia for service. Finally when it happened 10 times in one morning and stalled out in heavy traffic which was very scary I took it in and I believe it may have stalled when the service manager took it home overnight. They installed a new throttle sensor and it seemed to fix the problem until the beginning of October 2008 when it started stalling again. Now I'm really scared. It has stalled three times this month and the last time I was waiting to turn left at 91st Ave and Peoria when it just quit running with no warning. I didn't realize what had happened until I pushed the accelerator. The engine was dead. I went to Michael Knapp the new general manager at Peoria Kia and he said there was nothing he could do when I asked that they take the car back and give me another one at no charge. The last message from him said to contact his attorney. I will never buy another Kia or do business with Peoria Kia and especially with Michael Knapp. Also I can't read the Pissed Consumer Terms of Service as it won't come up but I'll click agree to get this published.

You have to be kidding!! Maybe you should spend some actual money on a real car and get what you pay for!!

Buy american dummy. You cant spend $6K on a brand new car and expect a cadillac. Im sure your mama taught you that you "get what you pay for"

Live with it and stop crying!!

ID
Peoria, Arizona

About

Peoria Kia Privacy Policy
Within this website, Kia and/or the dealer may seek certain personal information provided by the visitor for the purpose of sending product brochures or promotional materials. Information such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, type of request, and any additional information The User provide, is collected by Kia and is used to meet The User's request. The information The User of company services provide is used by Kia to improve the services www.peoriakia.com provide to The User of Website The Customer's information is never given or sold to any third parties. Kia cannot guarantee The Client's confidential use of this website. Kia will not assume responsibility for any damage The User or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality resulting from The Customer's use of this site or any information The Client transmitted to this site. This site may contain hypertext links to other websites.
To read more: https://www.peoriakia.com/terms
Summary

Peoria Kia is the Kia vehicle dealer in Arizona state, USA, selling new and pre-owned cars as well as services and parts. Peoria Kia presents special vehicle offers, and complete line of new and pre-owned inventory online choice of which is updated daily. Service coupons of Peoria Kia Service Specials - oil change, service repairor maintenance item allow customers to get discounts. Peoria Kia sells vehicles through web-catalog, and show-rooms of a dealer network. Peoria Kia professional sales team is committed to a no-pressure, high integrity and experienced approach to every customer’s choice for a customer satisfaction.

Peoria Kia reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article