Joined
March 30, 2010
Last Seen
February 25, 2017

TO : Review update

I just used an e-voucher from the flight from *** last June 2016.
The voucher gave me zero off.
I called back and spoke to 3 different customer service people.
Rodel NEVER took the amount off and he was the one who walked me through on where I plug in the number and PIN.
I called back again and got a nice lady. She said she "canceled the last ticket $536.00", and reissued me o the same flight and the cost was even cheaper.
"You will only pay $162.00 with the $300.00 e-voucher". I got my VISA bill and I was not only billed the exact price of $536.00 BUT I was also charged the $162.00! They just cannot get anything right. The VISA company cannot do anything because the voucher has no price on it. AA just told me in an email with the e-ticket as an attachment, that it was for $300.00. I DO NOT WANT ANY FAKE VOUCHERS FOR COMPENSATION for your incredibly terrible service. #FakeAirlineAA

TO : Review update

There was never any cash refund as I discussed on the phone with Connie Garrison. I told her I canceled my AA AVIATOR MC so how can they refund me? She insisted they would mail me a check, which I still do not have. I sent in a formal complaint through DOT via USPS mail with my itinerary and a copy of the 2 1/2 hour flight in ECONOMY ROW 15 MIDDLE SEAT. Clearly my itinerary shows I was booked in PRIORITY FIRST CLASS. They talk but NO ACTION. Vouchers are like a store credit and I plan to NEVER fly with then ever again. I now have "drop foot" thanks to their negligent behavior and may need another surgery.

Aug 05, 2016

TO : Review update

American airlines failed to block bulkhead seats that are required for people with fusions especially. We require added leg room.
I paid for FIRST CLASS to make sure, and they blew it and seated me in row 15 in a middle seat.
I even reminded them every step of the way, to make sure a wheel chair would be waiting. "Mrs Blake, you are ticketed with a wheel chair all the way through."
I just had a CT SCAN and now and MRI is being ordered because I now have "drop-foot" from being squished for 2 1/2 hours.

May 10, 2015

TO :

All I can say is they are terrible LIARS.
They tell their supervisors you used up all your visits when you did not even use half.
I went to a hearing for nothing, based on her LIES, that never end.
The HARTFORD, CONNECTICUT WORKERS COMPENSATION COMMISSION, us the MOST CORRUPT of all agencies.
They are all bought off by GALLAGHER BASSETT. LIES ARE RANDOM and pulled out of their arses.
There are no actual workers compensation laws in affect anymore. That book is long gone...now its all GB can kick you to the curb WHILE you are still being treated, and they are NOT required to notify anyone in writing anymore. WHAT THE *** IS THAT? We should all have a ginormous protest outside their offices. No wonder everyone is joining "the other side". This country is allowing BIG MONEY to CONTROL everything, even when we are hurt on the job. Everyone has their breaking point....just saying!!!

May 10, 2015

TO :

FYI: EPIDURAL STEROID INJECTIONS are NOT FDA APPROVED.
STOP GETTING THEM.
GB are BULLIES from ***, as are the worthless WC commissioners, that are getting paid off to allow them to do WHATEVER THEY WANT TO.
Keep going to hearings and get the WC book for the year you were injured. When they are corrupt, WRITE ABOUT it, everywhere on the internet and mail a copy to your WC CHAIRMAN'S office, even though he is most likely a part of the new scam they have all acquired.
I am on WORDPRESS, PISSED CUSTOMER, and on and on....TWEET OUT MY TRUTH, every single day!
None of this is LEGAL or ethical. Calling the media is VERY effective. I have been on the radio and the news twice. Humiliating them to the world is healing for me. DO NOT STIP OUT YOUR INJURY. KARMA knows everyone address so their day is coming. They have a higher person to answer to..but that day WILL come!

Apr 25, 2015

TO :

There IME doctors all did right by me!
They even wrote that I was "obviously uncomfortable, area was tender, very cooperative nice woman, who in my opinion, is NOT exaggerating her injury for purposes of compensation. Like all other healthcare employees, she truly loves her job, and I see no reason why she cannot return."
I bet he got booted off their list real quick!
I sign release forms to get copies of everything.
The claim adjuster wrote a letter back to him, trying to convince him to NOT LET ME RETURN TO WORK.
Can you believe these morons?

×