Capital One - Credit Card Activation Review

Capital One #1447841
"Anonymous", works there...you can tell by his/her snarky tone.Beyond rude about your son.You are a wonderful mom.Let this "trash" take itself out.Don't waste the energy.Wish you all the best and a lifetime of kindness.

Credit BUREAUS

Capital One #1447838
The next time you want to close a credit card account. remind them that you know, the lines are "being recorded for training purposes, and 'at the customers request, I want to CLOSE out MY account with your lousy financial institution.'.If you word it like that, it can NEVER affect your credit score.Pass this on to others, so they cannot screw people over for leaving.
comment to review:

Power HRG -- Say 'No Thank You'

Power Home Remodeling Group #1282856
fax it is is quicker and it comes with a receipt to prove they got it. NOBODY has to come to your home ever again.
comment to review:

Power HRG -- Say 'No Thank You'

Power Home Remodeling Group #1282851
They just left. My husband stood there listening to him tell us about our roof.
That is until I walked up.
We do not know who you are, and this is a rather odd way of selling anyone a roof. Let me take your flyer and go check you out on the internet.
Thanks for saving us a nightmare.
Your reviews are greatly appreciated.

Gallagher Bassett for Workers Compensation

Gallagher Bassett #982399
All I can say is they are terrible LIARS.
They tell their supervisors you used up all your visits when you did not even use half.
I went to a hearing for nothing, based on her LIES, that never end.
The HARTFORD, CONNECTICUT WORKERS COMPENSATION COMMISSION, us the MOST CORRUPT of all agencies.
They are all bought off by GALLAGHER BASSETT. LIES ARE RANDOM and pulled out of their arses.
There are no actual workers compensation laws in affect anymore. That book is long gone...now its all GB can kick you to the curb WHILE you are still being treated, and they are NOT required to notify anyone in writing anymore. WHAT THE *** IS THAT? We should all have a ginormous protest outside their offices. No wonder everyone is joining "the other side". This country is allowing BIG MONEY to CONTROL everything, even when we are hurt on the job. Everyone has their breaking point....just saying!!!

Screwed over

Gallagher Bassett #982395
YOU ARE GALLAGHER BASSETT~

DENIED TO SEE THE DOCTOR OF MY CHOICE

Gallagher Bassett #982394
FYI: EPIDURAL STEROID INJECTIONS are NOT FDA APPROVED.
STOP GETTING THEM.
GB are BULLIES from ***, as are the worthless WC commissioners, that are getting paid off to allow them to do WHATEVER THEY WANT TO.
Keep going to hearings and get the WC book for the year you were injured. When they are corrupt, WRITE ABOUT it, everywhere on the internet and mail a copy to your WC CHAIRMAN'S office, even though he is most likely a part of the new scam they have all acquired.
I am on WORDPRESS, PISSED CUSTOMER, and on and on....TWEET OUT MY TRUTH, every single day!
None of this is LEGAL or ethical. Calling the media is VERY effective. I have been on the radio and the news twice. Humiliating them to the world is healing for me. DO NOT STIP OUT YOUR INJURY. KARMA knows everyone address so their day is coming. They have a higher person to answer to..but that day WILL come!
comment to review:

Still hurt and sent back to work

Gallagher Bassett #976584
There IME doctors all did right by me!
They even wrote that I was "obviously uncomfortable, area was tender, very cooperative nice woman, who in my opinion, is NOT exaggerating her injury for purposes of compensation. Like all other healthcare employees, she truly loves her job, and I see no reason why she cannot return."
I bet he got booted off their list real quick!
I sign release forms to get copies of everything.
The claim adjuster wrote a letter back to him, trying to convince him to NOT LET ME RETURN TO WORK.
Can you believe these morons?

Gallagher Bassett for Workers Compensation

Gallagher Bassett #976580
They waited so long to approve a back surgery, I now have a numb left foot.
Now I may need a fusion.
comment to review:

Denied claim for an at work injury.

Gallagher Bassett #976579
I hate to tell you this, but the attorneys are really not on our side either. They will be having private "pow-wows" with the WC commissioner and the claims adjusters, behind your back.
They are all plotting to get rid of you, get their 20% and kick you to the curb.
You were taken away in an ambulance?
Go sign a release and get every medical document that pertains to that "event".
Do not just concede....they did this to their OWN employee.
She ended up, canceling her WC claim and is taking them to court under "tort laws". They are all going straight to ***.

NORM THOMPSON REWARDS PROGRAM MISLEADING CUSTOMERS

Norm Thompson #510308
Norm Thompson did refund the $14.95 and the initial $1.95 for their scam. HOWEVER, I am reporting them to CONSUMER PROTECTION because they lied and said that my mother was redirected to a link that asked her to RE-FILL in her email address, so she knew she was signing up. This is total ***. I was sitting next to her during the order as she is 84. There was no link and there was no email welcoming her to their *** REWARDS SCAM-PROGRAM.
Bottom line, they are liars, scammers and they claim they are not associated with the REWARDS PROGRAM.
They have to be linked, otherwise how did the rewards program get my moms credit card number? She never re-entered her email or her credit card number ever, yet they were able to bill her from the purchase she made with the catalog.
DO not do business with Norm Thompson or any of their sister companies. They are dishonest. :zzz Talking in circles and out of both sides of their mouths.

NORM THOMPSON FRAUD

Norm Thompson #493649
They did the same thing to my 84 year old mother. I am so angry. I am NEVER ever going to buy from them or their related companies, like SOLUTIONS, SAHALIE.....this is so rude and cruel.
I cannot even call these losers. They are closed and the customer service people at the regular NORM THOMPSON will not help.

I even want the $1.95 charged to enter into this nightmare on her behalf. :?
comment to review:

Aerosole-untimely refund after product return

Aerosoles #128835
This is exactly what happened to me. I had proof of the exact date and time the boots were returned to them and still they deny they have them. They are keeping our money to profit off the interest and to say that you did nto return them in the 30 day time frame @ the bottom of the receipt. They should know that "delivery confirmation" is a paper CONFIRMING that the items was returned and the tracking number shows what post office it went to and the exact time of day the store got it back. They are mean, rude and are trained to behave this way. I was in tears. My VISA card is really good. They already sucked the money back from AEROSOLES and I am still filling out the complaint form. This is the worst service I have ever had. NEWPORT NEWS does this too. It took then 4 months to credit me. This needs to be addressed. It is stealing. Jerome in the NEW YORK store gave me numbers to call. They turned out to be Fax numbers. He has the attention span of a flea. I spent 1 1/2 hours with these idiots. My VISA is the only people who listened and acted quickly to stop this fraudulent nightmare! :upset