Joined
October 27, 2017
  Mannford, Oklahoma
Jan 20 Mannford, Oklahoma, United States

TO :

They are breaking federal law? What about the customers that are deathly allergic to stuff? Just they should just forget all about them and let them die huh. If you can't carry your dog, not sure how they would even get in the cart.

Jan 17 Mannford, Oklahoma, United States

TO :

I agree with you. Those test strips are easier to steal when they're out on the shelf obviously. If I remember right, you could easily put them in your pocket and then walk right the door. I guess some people are just too *** to realize that it isn't even a big deal to just go to the pharmacist and ask for them. You are right. A lot of these reviews are just ***.

Jan 16 Mannford, Oklahoma, United States

TO :

No, it doesn't make me wonder. It only makes you wonder. You know that they are behind the counter because they are expensive.

Jan 16 Mannford, Oklahoma, United States

TO :

You won't hear from the here, but I'm sorry that this happened. Sometimes it isn't Walmarts fault, but I feel ya.

Jan 10 Mannford, Oklahoma, United States

TO :

You are right. I just got off of the phone with them even though right now it is 10:45 PM. You have to go to your Boutique to cancel every month. I skipped this month, or so I thought I did, and they charged me $39.95. When I got on the phone they could tell that I was aware of their terms and services because I have been skipping the past few months. The customer service rep was very nice and very informal. You have to read their terms and services which is accessible on the site. You also need to be patient, as you need to be with any other company.

Jan 09 Mannford, Oklahoma, United States

TO :

What reason do they have to lie to you? There's a difference between ice and snow. Maybe you should learn the difference.

Jan 08 Mannford, Oklahoma, United States

TO :

They do use FedEx and just because streets were clear your way doesn't mean that they were lying to you. ***, my road is still icy from Thursday night.

Jan 05 Mannford, Oklahoma, United States

TO :

I would have hung up on you too. Not only that, I would have slammed the phone down after telling you what's up. I'd also be glad that someone wants to protect me in some way. You seem ungrateful.

×