comment to review:

WalMart wouldn't not give refund on Christmas gift bought on Nov. 27, 2014 because it past the 15 day return date? Which my mother was told didn't start until Dec. 26th

Walmart #923672
Yeah, that's not a customer. That's more like a Scandinavian creature. It's pretty obvious.

Walmart #923578
No, it is actually not obvious that all items bought on Black Friday are for Christmas. Some people but stuff for themselves on that day. I think you fail to realize that. I also think you fail to realize that maybe they told her that for a good reason and not for a bad one. NO retailer is 100% perfect, none. Everyone is going to make a mistake whether they work in retail or not.

Walmart #923217
Kevin, I agree. That just means that they have nothing better to say. They know they're in the wrong. If that guy with the used console accused us both of working there I wouldn't be surprised. Like that anonymous person that followed you from post to post like a creep accusing you of working there.

Walmart #922836
Parents should not buy such items for such a young child. Most of them get older and still throw temper tantrums like this person because they don't get their way.

Walmart #922817
Anonymous is right. You chose to make the trip. Your mother chose to not check the policy before she bought it. She also chose to not check with you. Find out the policies before buying the products. It's that simple. You do know that you can do what the manager suggested, right? So why complain? How do you think that the products company makes money? You CAN also go on the internet like Amazon and sell it. You can sell it to somebody in person too. Not being able to return it is not a dead end you know...
comment to review:

Unable to cancel walmart.*** online order. No live person to talk to.

Walmart #922762
I would take them to your local store first or contact the store before contacting walmart.com.

Will not exchange broken item

Walmart #922612
I'm not an employee just because I have stated the facts. That's not false advertisement. It's common sense that if something is dropped then it can break. You have no case. After lying, go to the BBB. I dare you. See what happens to your "good" reputation.

Will not exchange broken item

Walmart #922160
Your complaint may go nowhere because Walmart is not refusing to give you your money back. Also, Walmart.com can have different prices. Prices can vary.

Walmart - Pick Up Service Review from Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania

Walmart #922158
Lol that's what I was wondering. Guess she meant Mr. Walton... Lol.

Walmart - Ps3 Review from Valrico, Florida

Walmart #921920
Since Walmart is getting a taste, what's your real name?

Walmart - Ps3 Review from Valrico, Florida

Walmart #921917
You feel that you were treated as a criminal because you were acting like one. You lied to them and you lied in your review. Did it not occur to you that you can just get on the internet and sell it? Or that you could sell it in person? I go on Amazon and find used consoles all the time. If you don't want to be treated like a criminal then don't act like one. This is your fault.
comment to review:

Double charged for same items

Walmart #921877
If you agreed to MAIL back the items, why didn't you? They have a different system. They charged you because you agreed to it. Maybe your best bet is to call your local store again and tell them that you were double charged to see what they can do about it.

Just a quick question!

Walmart #921876
It's a possibility that if you call Crystal Light then they would bring it back. Many Crystal Light products have phased out. Maybe if they get enough calls about that product then that would help.

Walmart - Account Review from Columbus, Ohio

Walmart #921870
Scam - A stratagem for gain; a swindle. My point is, they didn't have to make that application. But they did. Almost everyone in the world needs to save, not just you. You can bring ads into the store you know. You being impatient is on you.

Walmart - Account Review from Columbus, Ohio

Walmart #921830
This is why the Savings Catcher should have never been invented. People like you get so greedy that you get impatient and disrespectful. I've seen somebody use it successfully before. So no it isn't a scam.
comment to review:

Walmart.com is full of epic fail

Walmart #912446
Or just don't buy shoes on the internet period. In person is better. I would call your local Walmart store instead of asking them because the last time I checked you could do that, but that was a few years ago. You can't try clothes or shoes on before you buy them when you're shopping on the internet.

Walmart - Tv Review from Kirksville, Missouri

Walmart #912433
She is insane with identity issues. Hopefully such actions do not rub off on her kids.

Walmart - Tv Review from Kirksville, Missouri

Walmart #912220
Their mother is not here to supervise them. All I can think of. Sometimes such devices should be taken away. They either can't spell or they can't read. Which is obviously the case here.
comment to review:

My tv was taken out of my cart by 2 employees while I was cashing out with no explanation, and then asst. manager left me waiting for almost 2 hrs for answer, which I never got. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

Walmart #911052
He should have just asked for the size. His 10 year old daughter is not going to know what he is going through. She does not know any better. He is probably lying to get sympathy, who knows. The only way he would say you are right is if you agreed with him. Him acting like this is not going to help him get his daughter back lol.

Walmart #910536
I just read that review. That one was funny. The responses to mrreviewsm was funny too. Especially the one about "Bubba" putting him in his place and I am surprised that it didn't get more "likes" than it did. At least you can keep your stories straight. Seems this person can't.

Walmart #910501
I have a gut feeling that this woman has posted here before, that maybe she is the same woman that got upset at the employees for calling the police because she let her kid run around the store. I can see why you feel that way.

Walmart #910470
No, it obviously is from you. If you know how to add a location then you know how to change it. I suspect that you let your kids run around the store and that you also hit your kids. No one will take you seriously when you lie. Kevin called you out on your lies and you are upset. No wonder their father doesn't want you. I wouldn't want you either. When I type in Mannford it even gives me an to even say that I am at the high school, which I am not. We're not that ***, "Emily".

Walmart #908937
I agree because my dad did the same thing and put his hands on me. My dad doesn't do it anymore but it's hard to forget about it. That mom I was talking about, I think she did the same thing in her post. Pretended somebody else wrote those horrible comments. Usually ends up being a lie. Not saying that this one is lying, but something is fishy.

Walmart - Receipt Review from Seattle, Washington

Walmart #908578
Maybe you should just hand your electronic items to your parents. Clearly it's not doing you any good to have them. You WERE warned about Black Friday and the Savings Catcher. On the Black Friday ad it does say something about the Saving Catcher and Black Friday items. If you can read at all, you were warned about cancellation fees too. This is why most 12 year olds should not have cell phones.

Walmart #908567
So they didn't just make good, they made exceptional service. Next time you wanna call someone rude and say that they shouldn't be using the site, wash your hands. Some kids can cry, that happens. But you're an unfit mother to be calling them names like that. Kids cry, but they do eventually stop.

Walmart #907909
And I'll bet that they are turning over in their graves at this attitude. I'll bet that the next thing that you are going to rant about is how they don't stock anything. Those overnight people working are timed and I'm sure that you are not making it any easier on them. As said before, if you want to shop whenever you want then you better be prepared. Not everything revolves around you.

Walmart #907892
This sounds like that mom that let her kids run around the store and got mad at the employee that wanted to call the cops. I imagine she wanted to know why it was on recall, but if it's on recall there is likely a good reason lol.

Walmart Thurday event 50" television

Walmart #907794
It's first come, first serve. You should have been there earlier and you probably would have gotten the TV.

Walmart - Gift Card Review from North Manchester, Indiana

Walmart #907492
It's such a sad thing when a grown man can't read. Many people just choose to be *** and they know it is wrong. But when something bad happens they suddenly change.

Walmart Thurday event 50" television

Walmart #907486
Not really sure why you would think that you can wait with it in your cart when the sale starts at 6:00, no earlier.

Walmart #895606
I must say that this conversation is pretty amusing.
comment to review:

Charging to hold movie while store is closed!!

Redbox #895037
You do realize that Publix and Redbox are not the same company, correct? I don't know how reserving works but there are other Redbox locations. It is legal, because Redbox is not in charge of what Publix does. I'll bet that you can control when you reserve stuff.
comment to review:

Overcharged over $30 in two days on a total of five items.

Walmart #895033
I agree with the rest. I always thought it was funny how nobody raised *** over the price being lower than thought to be. If it really was a problem to you, you would have said something immediately.
comment to review:

Cashiers lacking customer service skills ...........................

Family Dollar #894547
I agree with Kevin on this one. You claim ownership after you pay for it yet you don't want to take responsibility for it. Doesn't make any sense.

Walmart #894545
I doubt that the person was joking. You act as if stealing a cart has never happened.

Walmart #894543
I'm not sure that I believe you when you say that you did not write this.

Walmart - Coupon Review from Olympia, Washington

Walmart #894369
I'm interested to see the labels up closer because Walmart has labels like that.

Walmart - Coupon Review from Olympia, Washington

Walmart #894368
You were told "no" because Walmart does not price match online. Prices can differ. If you don't believe me, look it up.

Walmart - Gift Card Review from North Manchester, Indiana

Walmart #893958
If you can read, you'd know that you only had a chance to win UNLESS you work there. If you work there, you have no chance. I don't see how this is a complaint anyways. Free is free and we should be thankful that we have such opportunities. Some people don't have it as easy as you and I will bet that they even work harder than you.

Double charged

Walmart #893950
If your account was charged twice you can take your monthly statement in. That's another form of proof if you paid with a debit or credit card. But I don't understand how you didn't get another receipt or why it didn't show up on this one. I'm interested to see the receipt as well.

Walmart #893784
You should not comment anymore. You do realize that other customers would like to use that cart, right? You're also aware that those carts are expensive, correct? So really, you're not just stealing from Walmart but also other customers? Please don't tell me that you're from America...

Walmart #893783
Anonymous, just because Kevin disagrees with the OP does not mean that he works for Walmart. Anyone can disagree with somebody. Just means that they disagree. Kind of funny how I see this question everywhere Kevin goes.

Walmart #893588
Welcome to America where most of us blame others for our attitude when we can simply change it ourselves. Take responsibility for your actions instead of blaming somebody else for them. You can be upset, but that does not mean that you can't chose your words with other people. You're lucky to have friends that obviously care enough about you to get you a gift. Start imagining life without friends, sounds lonely doesn't it? If you can think a little bit, you'd know that you didn't have to do that to your friend. There were other things that you could have done.

Walmart #893459
She said that because you attacked her first. You would have attacked her anyways, and it looks like one of you did. As "Tasha" said, one lie makes you hard to believe anything you say. Regardless of what happened, you had no reason at all to say that.

Walmart #893291
Well, that would be you. Not the real Christie, but you.

Walmart - Manager Review

Walmart #893098
Why would they be in competition with themselves? If that price is such a problem to you then why don't you just go online to get it? Prices can differ for many reasons. Walmart isn't the only store that doesn't do that.

Walmart #893050
Kevin, I usually agree with you on SOME things but not this one. Sorry Kevin, but you obviously have no idea what it's like to be left behind with little or no help. You probably don't know what she is going through to be saying all of this. And the fact that one of you used her name to troll is just a new low. It wasn't funny. If her husband died, don't you think she is going through enough? It's not like she planned this. Sometimes that's just how that one went. The fact that she even went there does show that she is taking care of her kids. Even the fact that she called would show that.

Walmart #893009
You know, if you are going to troll then you can at least not make it so obvious that you are.

Walmart - Poor Customer Treatment Review

Walmart #891684
First Born Triplet, yeah, you could be right. I just had a strong feeling that they are the same person as both of them have smacked their kids also. However, more than one person in the world has smacked their kid.

Walmart - Poor Customer Treatment Review

Walmart #891440
I know that she didn't say that in this review. But I am suspecting that she is the same one that made another review about Walmart threatening to call the police because they had found her child unsupervised more than once. You'll understand better once you see the review.