Walmart - Register Checkout Review from Columbia, Maryland

Walmart #976463
Sometimes it isn't that they don't trust the customer. Sometimes when they run a check through a message pops up on their screen asking what the persons ID number is. They have to enter it and then enter the phone number that is sometimes found on the check. It was the system. So it wasn't that they were trying to be rude.
comment to review:

Ordered, they Screwed up the Address and Didn't Deliver!

Walmart #974350
As always, I agree with you there, Kevin.

Walmart #971479
That's awesome. I am glad you finally got something.

Walmart #970853
I still can't see my reply. I guess it's because I posted a link from Amazon. But yeah, I found a potty chair like that, with a ladder sold by Mommy's Helper and it's for like $29.00. But with that listing there's an offer for $23.90. I am sorry if you get this 3 times. I hope I helped you, hon'. I can't blame you for being done. There shouldn't be this problem. With a lot of people it's simple mistake but you spent $70.00 and you're probably wondering if you'll ever even get the seat.

Walmart #970851
And again I can't blame you for being done.

Walmart #970849
I can't blame you for being done. Shouldn't have this problem with the addresses anyways. I found a potty chair kind of like what you described on Amazon sold by Mommy's Helper with an offer for $23.90. Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for but it has a ladder with a cushy seat that goes onto the toilet. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000AV5LZ8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1428796917&sr=8-3&keywords=potty+chairs+for+toddlersπ=AC_SY200_QL40&dpPl=1&dpID=41lLLbRbbkL&ref=plSrch

Amazon

Amazon Canada #970776
Amazon.ca is most likely a different set up. They are the ones that sell and ship to Canada so whoever told you that was right to do so.
comment to review:

Amazon.com theft of my book profits

Amazon #970774
That is like setting up a local business and not paying your taxes. Why do you do business with a company that you obviously know nothing about? Each business comes from somewhere.

Walmart #970770
You are better off shopping at local stores or at places like Amazon. I've never had a problem with Amazon. Does UPS work on the weekends? I was wondering because I never get a shipment in on the weekends. So maybe they mean 48 hrs during the business days? As in 2 business days. But they should have said 2 business days, not 2 days. It is a possibility that you are better off just getting a refund at your local store and not through the website.

Walmart Pharmacy Tarpon Springs, FL

Walmart #970324
Thanks, Jeff. I was thinking the same thing. If she didn't get all of them there must be a good reason. Every time I go to the pharmacy I have to wait, just like everyone else.

Darn greeters

Walmart #970242
Not everyone is getting a raise. Ask a worker that has been there for several years. What does not make sense to me is that you're complaining about them when really every employee needs to be friendly. Not just greeters.
comment to review:

Disgusted by walmarts treatment of living creatures

Walmart #966762
Anonymous is right. Believe me, I've had a fish before. Some fish you really can not mix with others because they will start fighting. You can not move them around too much either. The only time I ever moved mine around was when I was cleaning the tank. My brother once stuck his fish in with mine and that is how I learned that some fish can't be mixed in with others. It's a possibility that Walmart has a certain way that they have to dispose of the dead fish. You can't blame the employee for helping that customer. They are suppose to, you know that right?

Walmart #966274
This website is NOT owned by Walmart. How could they pay me? Can YOU read? This says Pissedconsumer, not Walmart. How dumb of you to think that I am paid by companies just because I am giving feedback, which is exactly what you are doing. Is Walmart paying you? You replied to me. Must mean that they are paying you, as you say.

Walmart #966271
I did read first. What about this made you think that I didn't? I read your post from the get go, obviously.

Walmart #966208
Thank you, Jeff. I find it funny how some people think that the customer is always right. Well, some customers are wrong and rude. I'm sure that store has a sign with the return policy for electronic items.
comment to review:

Shopping in the local store and saw some holiday plates on sale

Safeway #965505
I think that this is an old post, but I'm glad that the individual in the store tried to help you. You both need to be more careful next time. All must take responsibility, not just one side. I think you should have kept ALL doctor bills and showed them to the store manager. They also could have done something, and probably do more than the rep on the phone.

Walmart #965502
Sometimes calling the manufacturer is better anyways. Some can type in the serial code and figure out what is going on. If they had a sign by the computers with a return policy on them it would be easier on them and you. However, not everyone reads the signs lol.

Walmart #965426
Why didn't you call the manufacturer if it's that important? You do realize that they get these items from somewhere, right?
comment to review:

Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a *** Artist Beware!!

Other Company #964983
Did you have to post this three times? Something is fishy here.
comment to review:

AskNow Has the Best Online Psychics but Beware!

Asknow #964949
I agree, I have always preferred them. I used my intuition to find out which psychic I want to talk to each time. Never be afraid to listen to the voice within. I think I have talked to Clarissa. She is nice. I have talked to Psychic Kendall and Psychic Angel Reader Nicole. When I didn't see Psychic Angel Reader Nicole on there I had to pick another and Kendall is who I picked. They have never steered me wrong, so I agree with you. While AskNow may be more expensive, I would prefer to go there, talk to some friendly staff, and then 100% better about my life instead of calling Keen or 7th Sense Psychics, the one with the psychic that accused me of lying about my age and hung up on me, and be back at square one. Nobody from AskNow has ever hung up on me or accused me of lying. What you're saying is 100% true.
comment to review:

They are fake, share notes and give false positive info

Psychic Source #964940
Thank you, Mr. Cool. They all work from their own home so I doubt that they share notes just to seem accurate.

E-gift card

Walmart #964319
That's why I usually go to the store and get the giftcard. I just put the giftcard in an envelope and send it in the mail. Either that or send it through MoneyGram or Paypal depending on how fast they need it. Probably better off sending it through the post. You can also go to your post office and send money through there.
comment to review:

Ordered, they Screwed up the Address and Didn't Deliver!

Walmart #963082
If it's a waste of time to order it again then why did you even say "Then? What about the stuff we ordered? My mom still wants it."? At least they gave you a refund. Trust me, you got lucky there. You don't have to be ugly. Being nice is a choice and you were rude to the wrong person.
comment to review:

Online walmartmoneycard.com employee hangs up on me when I ask to speak with a manager.

Walmart #962116
I think that is the problem with people watching Cinderella too many times. When all you have to do is go to your mailbox, you don't have to jump through hoops. Jumping through hoops is having to go to the post office.

Walmart - Employees Review from Walnut Creek, California

Walmart #961160
Kevin, I have to agree with you there. After all it was NOT Walmart that stole from him. It was those two individuals, if that actually did happen. You're right to assume that this person is a child considering. If he weren't a child, he would have contacted the police too. I think he just didn't want the police to think that he is prank calling them because he is a child and is obviously not old enough to drive.
comment to review:

Cashier closed down on me,with at least $350 in mobility cart basket.

Walmart #961069
They probably had a good reason for this though. I don't think that the cashier did it just because she wanted to do it. She may have gotten locked out of the register. I don't know so I can't say, but neither do you.

Walmart - Boost Mobile Phone Card Review from Tullahoma, Tennessee

Walmart #960993
You do know that they might need to swipe the card to activate it, right? They also need the card so that they can scan it. I don't see why you didn't have the card with you. You feel like they were treating you that way because you are that way.

Review from Discovery Bay, California

Walmart #960989
Reminds me of a situation that happened when I was the doctors office. This lady walked through the door and I attempted to hold the door for her but then I realized that I had Influenza B at the time. Most people are not mind readers and everyone is different. Some people have different preferences. I am a quiet person by nature but I was always taught that if you need help then you BETTER speak up and ask for it. You can't just assume that everyone knows that you need help. You need to ask for it, like any normal person would.

Double charging

Walmart #960980
MoneyGram and Walmart are two different companies. I suggest that you find out about a company and what you are using or doing before you spend the money. It's *** to not know. Try taking some responsibility. You were charged six cents and you are complaining like a child. My one year old nephew acts better than you.

Walmart - Employees Review from Walnut Creek, California

Walmart #960976
Just because someone said something like that doesn't mean that they work for Walmart. We have a right to disagree or agree just as you do. You disagree with stuff, guess that makes you an *** clown too. That other person was right and you know it. You just don't want to stop, think, and admit that you are wrong.

Walmart #954527
Not all of them.

Walmart - Infant Formula Review from Sanford, Florida

Walmart #950806
You do know that you can check their website to see which store has it in stock, correct? That or you can just call the store yourself. However, I just have a hard time believing you for some reason. Why would you go to Customer Service instead of asking a sales associate?

Walmart #950776
You are on a site where opinions are allowed. It is not a "My way or the highway" website. All I'm saying is that you should expect this kind of thing. Not sure why it should even come to a surprise to someone that somebody else may disagree. Disagreeing with someone does not mean that you are rude. A lot of stuff said here is obviously misinterpreted. Some people don't even want to learn to be patient with the other person even though they know that they are in the wrong. Some people also just need to be thankful for what they've got because some people literally don't have anything. The OP obviously doesn't know what it's like to work in retail. But however, you are right. You can disagree with grace. But also, not every person on here that has disagreed is a troll or is attacking the person. They're just simply disagreeing.

And this is why I don't shop at Wal-Mart

Walmart #939648
You do know that you were the a$$, right? This wasn't a mistake on her part. She is not the one that does the pricing. Some cashiers are only trained for a little bit and then they are thrown into the dark. She was not rude nor saying anything offensive to you and you acted like a ***. She was only doing what she was told.

Walmart #938668
Who expects to voice their opinion without other opinions being voiced? That would obviously be you so yes, it is you. If you can disagree with such things then so can other people. Funny how you can point out something wrong when others can't. Every Walmart that I've went to has the lock boxes. Yes, I said every Walmart. That's nothing new. Just because someone disagrees does NOT mean that they are just being rude. Some people do need to get over themselves.

Review from Memphis, Tennessee

Oak Ridge Nissan #937931
Uh... I'm confused as well. First I thought it was the customer but now I don't know. I understand how it feels to get a *** customer but this isn't professional conduct here. If you are doing all that you can do then you can simply direct the customer to another car dealer if you feel that they can be helped. Even if you can't, you don't do this. If that is the customer, I find it weird how you would have a picture of the customer unless you know this guy and was the one taking that picture in what is clearly in a house. Not a car dealership. If somebody that I don't know had a picture of me I might find it a little disturbing.

Cashiers with bad attitudes

Walmart #937634
Exactly! That isn't just rude, it's also a bit creepy...
comment to review:

January and have swimsuits..no warm clothes!

Walmart #937385
I agree with the rest. Yes, it is January. But then it's also Febuary, March, April, and so on. Don't know why somebody would prepare for the winter this late anyways. I say that and I am a woman too so yeah. Why anybody would get mad at this is beyond me. I like what you are teaching your kids... Not.

Walmart - Manager Review from Gallatin, Tennessee

Walmart #937382
It shouldn't annoy you. It's not your butt that's on the line, it's theirs. A good cashier cards people, no matter which store.

Cashiers with bad attitudes

Walmart #936774
Of course you would bring race into this and hate people for being judgemental when you're just as bad. You knew that it was 20 items or less but you still went there. Makes me think that you are leaving something out of this rant on purpose. Something tells me that she didn't really see the items there and that you may be lying to get sympathy. If this actually happened, I am sorry. Not that I believe it actually did though.

Advocare - Review in Health and Beauty category

Advocare #936645
The hands look like they are from the same person to me. I've lost 45 pounds so I know that when you lose weight even your hands begin to look different. Even your stretch marks begin to look different. There's another review on here that was rather positive too. The OP on that review stated that they were like 182 and now they're 113 or something like that. That's 69 pounds which is quite a bit. And yes, they were using AdvoCare. I would like to know about AdvoCare myself as I feel I've hit some sort of wall.

Walmart - Staff Review from Houston, Texas

Walmart #936636
Sorry, but I have to laugh at this one. Troll or not. It wouldn't happen even if Kevin did post his address. The thing about posting your number all over the internet is that not only could somebody have fun with that, but there's a lot of creeps about. There are many ways to get someone's address without them giving it. I.E. the White Pages.

Walmart - Staff Review from Houston, Texas

Walmart #936247
I agree with anonymous. How do you know that they didn't handle the matter? Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean that it didn't happen. Managers should not yell at employees in front of the customers, that's not professional. That's not how you establish a good relationship at work. When you're an employer you want your employees to want to come to work, not quit. A person your age should at least have some idea of how a manager should really act. Frankly, the fact that you said that just shows your true colors. You don't care about how others feel, just yourself. You want someone to feel sorry for you. Get over yourself. There wasn't any reason to even give out your phone number.

Walmart - Fabrics Review from Schofield, Wisconsin

Walmart #936135
As somebody else said, Amber, that is a two way street. It always is no matter where you are at and no matter who you are.

Walmart - Manager Review from Millville, New Jersey

Walmart #935910
Just remember that you have a job. You get to pay your bills. Well, some of them. It's something though, and it can always be worse. Also remember that your boss has a boss. There must be some sort of open door policy or some *** like that. The way you type this makes me question you as well.

Walmart - Fabrics Review from Schofield, Wisconsin

Walmart #935882
You need to just be thankful that you got any service. What would you say had the lady not serviced you at all and instead just did nothing to help you? You would complain if somebody said "Sorry, not my department." It's a possibility that she didn't hear the bell. It's also a possibility that she was helping somebody else. A lot of times people go back there and they can't find anybody to help them. Consider yourself lucky.

Bad Milk at Wal-Mart Campbell Lane Bowling Green Kentucky

Walmart #935769
No, that's far from the problem. That woman you were talking down to is obviously a sensible customer. More sensible than you at least. You sound like the typical *** customer that doesn't check what they pick up. When you pick milk up you can feel whether it is cold or not. If the milk isn't cold then don't buy it. Piece of cake, easy as pie. You got verbally abusive over your own stupidity. I do agree that milk should not be left out for so long, but she is only doing what she can do I assume. I also agree that you can check the milk yourself before you make the choice to buy it. Buying is a choice, and so is being nice.

Walmart - Gift Card Review from Hammond, Louisiana

Walmart #927298
For your sake, I hope that h*ll doesn't truly exist. Your answers on why you did such a thing just may not be sufficient enough. Your issue is also with the bank. So the other answers are correct. I know this for a fact because when I transfer money to someone from Paypal or the Community Bank it takes a couple of days for the other person to receive the money. And no, it's not a scam. Any bank teller can tell you the same thing. When you call or ask for service you should ALWAYS get a name down and in your case you should have recorded the conversation yourself.
comment to review:

I will never spend another penny at Walmart ever again!!!

Walmart #923693
I'm sorry that happened. Though I do recommend that you keep the receipt and not call the toll free number when you get it. I would just take it back to your local store if you can.
comment to review:

Unable to cancel walmart.*** online order. No live person to talk to.

Walmart #923679
As you can see, that comment I made first on this post was not an attack. I have the right to disagree with someone and call them out when I feel that they are wrong. Walmart is not the only one that I have been to on this site.