Joined
January 21, 2018
  Mannford, Oklahoma
Feb 19, 2017

TO :

Why did you go shopping when you was in a hurry? You outta have a little common sense yourself. Think ahead of time and not just in the moment. Otherwise, you'll be late more often. Take some responsibility and stop blaming others for your problems. They may have been dealing with other customers.

Jan 31, 2017

TO :

Have you checked your junk folder? You might check in there for the E-card. I'm assuming that it gets sent through e-mail. I've had one company try to e-mail me before and their e-mail couldn't be sent because it had something to do with my e-mail provider, even after I had paid them. I've had e-mails sent to me and for whatever reason I just don't receive it. That could have happened here. Hope this gets resolved.

Jan 28, 2017

TO :

This man tried to help you and you were still an ***. You need to understand that you are BLESSED. Some people don't even have $15 and they don't get to eat every day. But you, you made contact with this person knowing that FedEx and Walmart are two different companies. Your issue was with FedEx. You spoke highly of Amazon and so do I, but I'm currently going through this with Amazon! Truth is, all companies go through this. It's no different than walking out of a restaurant with the wrong order. S h i t happens.

Jan 27, 2017

TO :

So you knew that the price was $9.47 before you got up there and you were complaining anyways? Sorry, but sometimes other customers do switch price tags. I'm not saying that you did it and yes they should change that. But they are short staffed at times. I also know that you are aware that this happens. There was no need to complain.

Jan 26, 2017

TO :

Walmart is NOT above the copyright law or any law for that matter. Neither are you. I don't know why you would complain about an exchange anyways unless you are trying to cheat the company.

Jan 24, 2017

TO :

The receipt that you get is not their responsibility. That is your responsibility. You're an adult, not a child. You should have kept it inside of the product care plan pamphlet, taken a picture of it, had it reprinted, or just put it in a ziploc bag. No one is responsible for you but you.

×