Joined
Last Seen
February 23, 2017
  Mannford, Oklahoma

TO :

Pre ordered items are probably different than items that can be sold immediately. Amazon has always been good about giving a heads up on whether an item is in stock or not and how many they have left. Sometimes you just have to be patient.

TO :

Have you checked your junk folder? You might check in there for the E-card. I'm assuming that it gets sent through e-mail. I've had one company try to e-mail me before and their e-mail couldn't be sent because it had something to do with my e-mail provider, even after I had paid them. I've had e-mails sent to me and for whatever reason I just don't receive it. That could have happened here. Hope this gets resolved.

TO :

This man tried to help you and you were still an ***. You need to understand that you are BLESSED. Some people don't even have $15 and they don't get to eat every day. But you, you made contact with this person knowing that FedEx and Walmart are two different companies. Your issue was with FedEx. You spoke highly of Amazon and so do I, but I'm currently going through this with Amazon! Truth is, all companies go through this. It's no different than walking out of a restaurant with the wrong order. S h i t happens.

TO :

So you knew that the price was $9.47 before you got up there and you were complaining anyways? Sorry, but sometimes other customers do switch price tags. I'm not saying that you did it and yes they should change that. But they are short staffed at times. I also know that you are aware that this happens. There was no need to complain.

×