Joined
November 18, 2016
Last Seen
March 20, 2017

TO :

"As a senior, amd health being a concern why do you offer yogart with 25 grams of sugar. That is 6 teaspoon worth, not healthy for anyone. Get something like Dannon fit and trim, it has only 12 grams and it is better for you."
Sir or ma'am, if you have health concerns, WHY ARE YOU EATING AT GOLDEN CORRAL?!? And it's fast food. Of course they aren't going to be offering healthy options.

TO :

In all honesty, not sure you have much of an argument. A day late? Maybe a few days? OK, sure. Life happens. But 35 days? That means you missed your first payment and then another payment. It's too late for this circumstance, but I'd recommend setting up automatic payments to avoid this in the future. Makes life easier, and we can all agree that's a good thing :).

TO :

"The store manager was involved in the sale because the labeling of the item was misleading on the shelf."
Yup. No need to read any further. Out looking for anything to pick a fight over. "Hey, Billy Bob! Look! Some previous shopper placed a Rolex near the discounted, off-brand headphones! It TOTALLY means the Rolex only costs $9.99. I'm going to be such a miserable POS that eventually the store just pays me to go away!"

TO :

I feel like Golden Corral draws the absolute worst of the "I'm going to complain about everything!" members of the fast food world. It's junk food - no doubt. But, it's unlimited fast food for an incredibly cheap price. I get it. With food stamps, it's foreign to actually pay for food. But, $10 is NOTHING to have an unlimited meal.

×