Joined
Last Seen
March 21, 2017
  Hell, Michigan

TO :

Seems like a troll post. It's hard to believe someone could be this much of a tool. Menards love republicans..... Menards even attempts to brainwashing their employees into voting that direction. A workplace with hire turnover generally means it's a bad place to work so why would you want to work there in the first place? You got banned from the store? Perhaps it's because you were being aggressive towards Menards employees... If this post is how you represent yourself it's safe to say you're not a good candidate for employment.

TO :

Let's see I've been told by guest/customers or heard by management the following. 1# Manager approaches me that lady said she "wanted to punch you in the throat." I was already assisting someone else and I did my best to get her where she needed to go. #2 I'm on lunch walking out to my truck my Menards vest is off I no longer look like an employee. The second I get out the doors a fat old lady sitting in her car points at me then screams "YOU GO GET MY CART!" I'm like your cart where is it? "YOU GO GET MY CART!" I then say I'm not aware of where your cart is, but I'm on my lunch and I have limited time I'm sure this person right here can assist you. "I can tell go get my cart!" I walked away. #3 Old man approaches me "I need help getting a deck box" sure no problem I will go get a cart and load it up. I grab a flat cart and place the deck box onto it. The old man then proceeds to stand there pure silence for 30 seconds. I'm like is there anything else? "HMFFFF aren't you going to push it for me" I say I can. His wife then interjects "fine I will do it." She grabs the cart and *** [it was easy after all to do :)] Of course they complain to the general manager. All he had to do was ask nicely and I was going to do it anyways after I pried the information out of him. I have hundreds of more stories of people being down hateful. Telling people to suck it up just shows your ignorance. Hateful consumers should be... Show more

TO :

Menards is right you're wrong. So tired of trying to educate clueless people about such simple things. It's very obvious you were being "abrasive" as well. Do you expect them to just sit there and take it forever after they informed you several times about restocking fees and your error? Want better service? Be a better consumer! You didn't pay shipping and handling!!! Restocking fees are to recover that money. You were all happy to have it sent to the store free of charge, but the second the color is wrong you expect Menards to take that loss......... Yawn so tired of tools. I just googled Home Depot restocking fees and guess what "Special Order returns or cancellations may be subject to a 15% restocking fee."

TO :

When a 11% rebate sale starts all items besides discontinued products previous sale ends. This means that item was on sale prior to the 11% rebate sale and when it started it was no longer on sale. When you're basically refunding 11% of everything you sell for a week it doesn't make any sense to have it on an additional sale. You are aware Menard's is in business to make money right? Sales/Promotions are to get people in the door! They run a new sale every week....... People see it in the flyer and they come running to the store...... If you worked retail you would grasp this concept and be nicer to the people working there. Most retail employees believe everyone should have to work 1-2 years of retail at some point in their life to better understand how it all works.

TO :

No one joins the military for a 10% discount. My grandpa didn't. My dad didn't. My cousins didn't. My friends didn't. They all believe the veterans who come crying to the internet about a 10% discount are a bad representation of what they stand for. Why don't police officers get a discount? Why don't teachers get a discount? Why are you so much more important than all other hard working Americans?

TO :

Clearly there was some type of human caused error. How that error happened is debatable. Did an associate stock the wrong product in the wrong spot? Did some guest/customer place it there after looking at it? Did someone place it there intentionally? Did someone place the bintag in the wrong spot? Did someone intentionally move the bintag into that spot, like yourself? Did you not understand the difference between and individual item and a cased item? If you accidentally filled in the wrong bubble during a test wouldn't you want a chance to erase it and get the correct answer? A reasonable person would understand errors happen. They would let it go and forgive. They wouldn't get all worked up about it and make childish demands. You're not dying. The world is not ending. Stop acting entitled. Want better service? Be a better consumer! The street goes both ways.

TO :

So you purchased a Ryobi tool that is exclusive to home depot, but never plan to shop there again? You yourself praised it to no end, but now the only dealer in your area of the tool you are wrote off. This seems very intelligent! What exactly is the problem? Because he seemed annoyed by you? Because you had to drive a little extra to get what you want? What really is the issue? Did you not get your tool? Get over yourself. You're the reason working retail is a nightmare. Nothing anyone does will ever be good enough for you and you will always find something to cry about. Want better service? Be a better consumer!

TO :

Restocking fees are to recover the lost $$ from shipping and handling. You had free shipping to the store, and I bet you didn't complain about that. When you didn't hold up your end of the agreement Menards had the right to seek restitution which is a restocking fee. It's also to recover the loss from the store space it's now taking up from items that would sell faster. Want better service? Be a better consumer? Educated consumers are aware of return policies before they make any major purchases from a company.

TO :

This is a public form so why you're addressing Menards in your opening sentence like you're talking to someone who represents the store is beyond me. Your title is "Menards Big Card Credit Card Review." No where in your argument do you reference the big card and if you were you would be barking up the wrong tree because that is owned and operated by a specific bank, they get all the interest payments for it. All Menards gets is providing you a way to buy their stuff with money you don't have. Frigidaire dishwasher!!! Frigidaire dishwasher!!! Not Menards Dishwasher you should be angry with Frigidaire. They are the ones after all that produced the defective unit in question. It's beyond obvious if you wanted to make an exchange you must bring in the unit first. This is what we call common sense. Menards has every right to protect themselves from scammers and ***-artist. Would you loan your car to a total random stranger who just comes knocking at your door insisting they need it but they will bring it back? How would you feel if they became angry with you when you said no? How would you feel that this person became so offended by you saying no they ran to the internet to complain? You'd call this person a crazy person, that's exactly how you're acting like a crazy person. You want better service? Be a better consumer! It's a two way street!

×