There a joke

Asurion #1485642
Hi ThreeSaola. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless and I have read your post in this blog. I am so sorry for the inconvenience you have encountered. We respect the decision you have come up with but we are also hoping that you would allow us to help you fix the problem. Please contact us through chat at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help keywords with valuable information. Thank you.

There a joke

Asurion #1485273
Hi anonymous. My name is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the trouble you've encountered with our service. Please contact us via chat using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO, so we can check on this matter. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

Bull Crap

Straight Talk Wireless #1485195
Hi. My name is Maria and I work with Straight Talk Wireless.We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and trouble you have been through with your account and phone service.We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. We will look forward working with you. Thanks.
comment to review:

Not clear answers and no solutions

Straight Talk Wireless #1482977
Hi freeduck339. My name is Maria and I work with Straight Talk Wireless. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and trouble you have been through. We can further take a look on this matter so we can provide a concrete resolution. You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thanks.
comment to review:

Goin postal at straight talk!

Straight Talk Wireless #1482920
Hi. My name is Maria and I work with Straight Talk Wireless. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and trouble you have been through. We can further take a look on this matter so we can provide a concrete resolution. You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thanks.Type your message here

No data at all

Straight Talk Wireless #1481300
Hi yearlysalamander. This is Janet from Straight Talk Wireless. We have read your post and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenient experience you had in using our data service. Our $40 plan should give you 10 GB of high-speed data. After your high-speed data threshold is reached, that will be the only time your data speeds will be reduced to as low as 64 kbps for the remainder of your plan cycle. Your high-speed data will be restored once your next plan cycle begins, unless you purchase a new service plan prior to the start of your next plan cycle. Let us check your account to see how we can make things right with you. Please chat with us through this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or by texting the code BOT to 611611.

Rude customer service rep

Straight Talk Wireless #1462254
Hi! My name is Wendy and I'm working with Straight Talk Wireless. Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience that you have encountered with one of our customer service representatives. We don't want our customers to feel that way. Allow us to help you further with your SIM card issue. We will need to check your account and gather the information. Please contact us via this chat link at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO, or by calling 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Cell Phone Cut Off by Straight Talk Rep 3/3/18

Straight Talk Wireless #1461505
Hi. This is Ramel from Straight Talk Wireless. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our customer service. We are determined to help you in resolving your issue. Let us review your account so we can provide a thorough explanation and concrete resolution. As your service provider, we want you to be satisfied and happy with our service. Please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. We'll be looking forward to work with you.
comment to review:

Service disabled after automatic payment was processed

Straight Talk Wireless #1461084
Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for your disabled account. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Hotspot Keeps Runnig Out Of Data

Straight Talk Wireless #1450418
Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.I see you need help with your data service. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

I git screwed

Straight Talk Wireless #1449929
Hi User70623531. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Abosulutly terrible

Straight Talk Wireless #1438704
Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I do apologize for the inconvenience that you've experienced. We are determined to help you in retrieving your phone number. Let us further check your account so we can provide a concrete resolution for that issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

3 HOURS ON THE PHONE

Straight Talk Wireless #1437442
This is Christian from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the trouble. Allow us to assist you further and gather the information. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
comment to review:

Phone purchase from ST overnight.

Straight Talk Wireless #1432430
Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I read your post and I’m sorry that you’re having some problems. We are determined to help you get your problem resolved in regards with your order. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. ^Ramel

I think that I've made a big mistake switching to Straight Talk Wireless

Straight Talk Wireless #1429985
Hi Royrutanen. This is MariaST. I noticed your complaint on this blog and we would like to help you. We are also sorry that you are having issues with the website in trying to activate your phone. We have other way to activate your phone, you can simply text the word "Port" or "Activar" to short code 611611. You can also chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Refuse to unlock MY phone

Straight Talk Wireless #1429332
comment to review:

I had nothing but problems

Straight Talk Wireless #1424852
This is Christian from Straight Talk Wireless. I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. ^Christian

Straight Talk Is A Scam

Straight Talk Wireless #1423705
Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.
I am very sorry for the inconvenience you have gone through with your phone. I understand where you are coming from and how frustrating this has been. However, we need your current physical location/address to check for outages and changes in the coverage. We want to help you fix the problem and resolve your concerns.
comment to review:

Won't refund payment for unused service

Straight Talk Wireless #1419043
Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I see you need help. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

"No Service" now for almost 3 straight days

Straight Talk Wireless #1416912
Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

I should have received my Sim card its been 7 days

Straight Talk Wireless #1416911
Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. I see you need help with your concern. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Disappearing data

Straight Talk Wireless #1414113

Complaint

Straight Talk Wireless #1412492
Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. Let me help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com.

Ripped off

Straight Talk Wireless #1411362
Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. Let me help you in resolving that issue. Let us further check your account. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com.

Tracfone/Straighttalk Unlocking Policy

Straight Talk Wireless #1411360

Lack of Service / Refusal to Refund Phone

Straight Talk Wireless #1410369
Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. Let me help you in resolving that billing issue. Let us further check your account. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com.

THIEVES

Straight Talk Wireless #1410367
comment to review:

It was one of the worst things for misery for something so trivial like sim cards

Straight Talk Wireless #1407423
comment to review:

Still have not received phone

Straight Talk Wireless #1407421
comment to review:

Straight Talk Customer Service HORRIBLE!

Straight Talk Wireless #1405279

Overcharged by straight talk

Straight Talk Wireless #1404708
Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've have experienced. We can surely help you in resolving that issue. Please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you. Thank you.
comment to review:

Cus toner service is horrible.

Straight Talk Wireless #1402646

Unlocking straight talk phone

Straight Talk Wireless #1398797

Activation

Straight Talk Wireless #1398783
Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've have experienced. We can surely help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com. Thank you.

Bad customer service no one speaks clear english, spoke with over 25 people

Straight Talk Wireless #1397251
Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. Let me help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com.

Robbed of $130.00

Straight Talk Wireless #1396309
Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. Let us help you to resolve that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com. Thank you.
comment to review:

Paid for a new phone instead they send me a sim card kit

Straight Talk Wireless #1393176
Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We can help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly help you.

The worst ever

Straight Talk Wireless #1389074
comment to review:

Worst customer service I have ever dealt with in my LIFE

Straight Talk Wireless #1387956

Straight talk ***

Straight Talk Wireless #1386162
Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We can help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com.
comment to review:

Straight Talk, are you cheating?

Straight Talk Wireless #1381824
Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let me help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BROKEN PROMISES

Straight Talk Wireless #1378769

So Sorry I switched to Straight Talk

Straight Talk Wireless #1377454
Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let me help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com.
comment to review:

False warranty advertising, not "no contract"

Straight Talk Wireless #1375408
Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let me help you in resolving your issue. Please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you. Thank you.
comment to review:

Straight talk internet connection is CRAP.

Straight Talk Wireless #1375059
comment to review:

The worst customer service.

Straight Talk Wireless #1374035
Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let me help you in activating your new phone. For us to resolve this issue, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com. Thank you.

Data

Straight Talk Wireless #1371945
Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. Let us help you in resolving your issue. Please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly assist you. We'll be looking forward to work with you. Thank you.