Joined
Last Seen
October 20, 2017
Oct 20

TO :

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let me help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.

Oct 13

Oct 10

TO :

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let me help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com.

Oct 03

TO :

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let me help you in resolving your issue. Please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you. Thank you.

Oct 02

Sep 28

TO :

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let me help you in activating your new phone. For us to resolve this issue, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com. Thank you.

TO :

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. Let us help you in resolving your issue. Please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly assist you. We'll be looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

Sep 19