Joined
Last Seen
January 16, 2018
Jan 11

TO :

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Jan 11

TO :

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. I see you need help with your concern. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Jan 05

Jan 02

TO :

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. Let me help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com.

Dec 30, 2017

TO :

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. Let me help you in resolving that issue. Let us further check your account. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com.

Dec 30, 2017

Dec 28, 2017

TO :

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. Let me help you in resolving that billing issue. Let us further check your account. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com.

Dec 28, 2017