Joined
Last Seen
August 17, 2017
Aug 17

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let me help you in resolving that issue. Please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly assist you.
Well be looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

Aug 16

TO :

Hi. Im Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. Im sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let me help you in resolving that issue. Please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com. Well be looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

TO :

Hi. Im Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. Im sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let us further check your account. We can surely provide the best resolution with that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com. Well be looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

TO :

Hi. Im Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. Im sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let us further check your account. We can surely provide the best resolution with that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com. Well be looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

Aug 07

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.
We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly assist you.

Jul 25

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.
Thank you for being a Straight Talk customer. I understand how you feel about our customer care service. Rest assured that we will improve it. If you're having an issue with our service in the future, you can send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly assist you.

Jul 20

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.
We're sorry for the trouble. If you're having an issue with our service, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly help you.

×