Joined
Last Seen
July 31, 2017
  Hampton, Virginia

TO :

Honestly, therenisnt some sort of case by case thing for returns. Your situation sucks, but in the end it is still your responsibility to do the return in a timely manner. The fact you paid off the layaway means you were the rightful owner for that time, the location of the pool during that time is irrelevant. Everyone seems to want some sort of special treatment regarding returns. If that was truly how things worked, why have a return policy at all??? She. You started the layaway, you actually signed a contract, and yes, that paper is a legally binding contract.
You could sell it I guess

TO :

So you go into a large store and then complain you had to look for something. Wow... just... wow. Why don't you get over your entitled self. No one honestly gives half a d@mn if you're disabled or not. To be completely honest, that isn't our problem, that's yours. You need to find a better way to deal with your disability. I have a bad back, bad knees, bad ankles, and a bad hip... when they are acting up, guess what, I DON'T GO INTO BIG STORES!

TO :

Once the items are paid for, they become your responsibility. The payment is the transfer of ownership of the items. Once paid for, Walmart (or any store) is no longer responsible for the things you bought. That's on you and your relative who couldn't be bothered to make sure you had everything before driving off

TO :

So, you got more than you should have. I would have told you to turn around and take your broken hose with you if you brought it to me after the 90 day return policy was up. If it was me, you'd have gotten what you deserved, $0.00

TO :

I'm calling BULL on you saying it isn't on the receipt. EVERY receipt from Sears and Kmart clearly states their policy. 30 days is 30 days. It applies to you, it applies to me, it applies to everyone else. You are not some special case just because you had things going on in your life. Do you think no one else does? Yet we seem to make our returns in a timely fashion. I wonder how that is... OH! BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW TO READ A RECEIPT AND RETURN IN THAT PERIOD!
32 is not equal to or less than 30. Neither is 31. 30 is the limit. Do your credit card bills let you not pay the late fees because you were "busy" and "couldn't" pay them on time? Doubtful.

×