Joined
Last Seen
July 21, 2017
  Las Cruces, New Mexico

TO :

You can't be serious...but ok.
How do you know this customer was not waiting for others? Not nice to assume. She was there before you, therefore, first come first served (ever heard of that? Yes, this is what it means). She, as a customer, has the right to sit at a table if she wants to, you should have gotten their earlier. First you say it was a customer then you said it was an employee, get your story straight. Disabled individuals do not automatically get entitled to a seat of their choice, if that was the case, so should people with special needs, vision/hearing issues, PTS, etc. etc. Everyone is important, not just your mother, so sick of self-entitled people such as yourself.
This has to be a complaint from someone who is trolling, for I truely cannot believe it is real!

TO :

Well, I can tell you the other insurance companies are not much better, especially the blues. I have asthma and blue cross only would cover the one type of inhaler, just so happens i'm allergic to an ingredient. Well, never mind that, they only will cover that one, too bad for me. This is just one example of the many I have dealt with blue cross. Never again.

TO :

Billing statements don't ruin your credit ratings, YOU ruin your credit ratings. Love how people blame others for what they do, never take ownership. And other insurance companies are even worse, for none of them are perfect for sure. If you are thinking of changing, word to the wise, don't go to blue cross!

×