Walmart Pleasanton Livermore and San Leandro California

Walmart #1402248
I don't understand...what exactly did you do in Walmart to cause a disruption?
If you don't feel safe going there then don't. Pretty simple.
comment to review:

VERY POOR customer service and discrimination against nonsmokers!

Walmart #1402247
The reason being is because the cigs are at certain counters, and have to be manually (i.e. human intervention) obtained from the shelf and rungup. So yeah, an employee would have to do this. Pretty cut and dry. No discrimination, just a matter of location and human action. If you don't understand this, then you are screwed moving forward.
comment to review:

No longer a walmart shopper

Walmart #1402245
Someone needs a hug. But seriously, maybe self-reflect and learn to control your temper.
It's Walmart, you'll encounter many other issues there. Either stop going or shop with the knowledge of knowing it's Walmart and you'll have to remain calm.
There are bigger things in life to complain about.

Wrongly accused of shoplifting at self-checkout

Walmart #1401207
And I'll pray for you also, for you are an idiot for raising kids with no manners, just like your parents raised you.

SPEND A LITTLE MORE AND SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE

Walmart #1400187
This is typical Walmart behavior. Either learn to accept it and fend for yourself, or go somewhere else.
When I go into a Walmart I know I'm not going to get any help and have to look for the stuff on my own. If I can't find it, after actually looking for it, then I leave it on the list and go elsewhere. Walmart does not have everything I need, so I make a few trips to different stores. I work full time and have ailing family members to tend to along with my own family, so if I can do it, you can too.

Seemingly Intended confusion

Walmart #1400185
I never knew they have/had this program. Maybe ours doesn't.

Wrongly accused of shoplifting at self-checkout

Walmart #1400183
Your children running around with unpaid merchandise is not the company's problem, it's yours. Regardless of age or disability, you as the parent are responsible for your children and how they act. Merchandise not paid for, and you leaving the store with the item equals stealing. Paid for the stuff your kids have, better yet your kids shouldn't have any merchandise to begin with. Lesson learned.
Nobody ever wants to take responsibility anymore.

Empathy is a lost art

Walmart #1400181
Seems you have an issue with pill bottles, correct? Maybe voice your concern to the pill bottle manufacturer, or go to a different pharmacy who has the bottles you prefer. Not sure if this is the issue or not.
I understand your frustration, but not everyone can "see" the disability. You can't understand an issue if you don't know it exists. And yes I know all about disabilities, as I have a few, some visable, most not.
Good luck.
comment to review:

Lack of Chanukah items in store

Target #1399748
Hm, never thought of that since I'm not jewish. I actually saw some Chanukah items in Rite Aid last week. Maybe go to another store. Also call corporate and maybe suggest they start to carry more items.
As for the bathrooms, they do have single bathrooms that lock, so safety really isn't an issue as you have a choice.

Associate told me Guest Services could place an order

Target #1399747
You posted this complaint how??? Via a computer or smartphone, or magic? But seriously, using age as an excuse doesn't cut it since you had enough knowledge on how to post this complaint.
Learn how to place orders online, and you'll be good to go. The more you know.

Being punished for choosing Wal-Mart

Walmart #1396416
If it's worth it to you, you'll have them investigate for the 1-2 weeks, might be better than nothing. There are worse things that could happen, believe me this is small beans compared to what others are dealing with.
comment to review:

Accosted at the pharmacy by a very rude employee

Walmart #1396412
This does not break any HIPAA laws. Perform due dilligence and research all that the HIPAA law encompasses....just speaking from someone who worked in the health insurance field for 30 years.

Debacle at Beverly Hills Walmart trying to purchase a cell p

Walmart #1395673
huh???
comment to review:

Very Incompetent Waitress & Horrible Food!!

Cracker Barrel #1395671
"wow".....just "wow". You are an "evil" sub-human who feels no "empathy" for another human being who "probably" has a higher "IQ" than yourself.
Oh, and yeah, all the "air quotes" around "randon words"....looks stupid, "doesn't it"???
The only idiot is "YOURSELF".

Missing cookies?

Oreo #1394153
Yeah, I had a few cookies that were broken, and it looked like about 2-3 missing (empty space). They taste like garbage anymore. I don't plan on buying them again.

The worst

Global Receivables Solutions #1394145
Do your best to block their calls, if they are calling you on your cellphone. If it's a landline, I don't know how to do that (sorry, can't remember, haven't had a landline in 15 years).
comment to review:

SKY CAM - A BAD CHOICE FOR TELEVISING SPORTS GAMES.

Nbc Sports #1394140
My husband agrees with you 100%. He said if he wanted to play Madden football, he'd play it. But he just wanted to watch the game. And he hopes they don't use that format again, or else he's not watching it.
I didn't watch the game personally, so I didn't deal with this first hand.

Terrible return experience

Home Depot #1394138
Well....I had no idea. Yet another reason why I hate Home Depot. Then how can you return it?

PANDORA price x quality

Pandora Jewelry #1394134
Pandora is overpriced jewelry, no matter how to slice it. I don't understand why everyone losses their minds over jewelry, shoes, purses, etc. Just buy decent average stuff, it's just a good if not better than the high-priced junk.

Mangers horrible

Target #1394128
Funny how you condemn another race, yet can't form complete sentences nor spell. Hmmm........

Bad service for elderly

Target #1394127
No, not all Targets have only self-checkout. Targets self-checkout has to have an associate there to monitor the stealing, or help with issues, which I'm guessing are many (in both cases).
No, I don't use them, I just observe. Yes, I feel bad for anyone older than myself (and even younger) who struggles to use them and I do try to help. But calling someone a "middle-aged bimbo".....just remember, you're old to someone. Think about it.
comment to review:

Fraudulent pricing practices- clearance not actually clearance

Target #1394126
You obviously never worked in retail. This practice has been going on for many, many years. Either shop at Target and deal with it, or don't shop at Target, and you'll still deal with it elsewhere.

Target Nottingham/MD

Target #1394125
What exactly was your issue? If you aren't happy with the service, call the corporate number to Target and give them details. The above doesn't really go into it.
comment to review:

Poor Constumer Service For A Target Error-Wrong Shoe!

Target #1394123
Since you ordered online do they not let you return the item to a Target store? I don't know their rules, so I"m not sure what else you could have done. It sucks that they sent the wrong shoe, but I understand why they wouldn't send another without proof, as there are so many scammers now.
Atleast you got a shoe, outside of Target, that fit your needs. Send them back, and request a refund. Good luck.

Totally grossed out

Oreo #1394116
I have to agree. I was the most disgusting cookie I've tasted in a long time, and it talked back to me all day, and I only took one bite.....yuk.
They are targeting the younger generation with all these weird and rediculous flavors/flavor combinations. They will do anything to bring more people to buy these stupid novelties, instead of focusing on improving the original (or make them like they used to, since quality control has gone downhill).
comment to review:

Witnessed unspeakable bigotry from two employees

Target #1389653
"trumptards"???? Boy, you don't paint with a broad stroke, do you? Pratice what you preach. When you become a better human, then others will follow.

Discontinuing Merona and Mossimo has lost you an entire demographic

Target #1389651
Agree with you to a degree. I, unfortunately, could never really find clothes that I cared for or fit me to begin with. If you are bigger than the "average" person, the section is one rack. Wow, that's cutting edge
comment to review:

Slow shipping and no refund

Target #1389650
I never understood the hysteria of getting a kid's costume for something they will only have on for 2 hours, in the dark. People have gotten crazy about everything, it's insane.

Complaints fraud

Target #1389649
Even I cannot understand this.....

Fire Oscar complete foreigner

Target #1383905
Sorry, but you need to learn some English yourself.....just saying.

Wilted Stock flowers for wedding

Sams Club #1383903
and don't forget the "two flies" they plan on attaching to this complaint.

Piercings and Tatoos

Target #1381623
Sigh.....I don't ever want to meet you in person.
I have tattoos and piercings, I"m over 50, and working full time for the last 34 years in a professional corporate environment. I'm not "unsanitary", not "family un-friendly", not "low standards".
If you automatically think that, then you need to remove yourself from society. Do us all a favor, for you are most likely unsanitary, not family-friendly, and have low standards. The people you mock would be eternally grateful. Honestly.
comment to review:

No way to change your email address

Target #1381616
I doubt they have a real IT department. Thanks for warning everyone to not change their email if they have a Target account (or they are screwed).

Target Tech

Target #1381614
I never knew they even had phones, let alone phone plans. Go figure.
Anyway, this is because they are idiots. They are not in the phone business, nor should get involved in it, for obvious reasons, such as your issue. Their IT/tech support is a joke, and I could probably help people better and I don't have a degree in the IT field, yet worked in IT for 20 years. Hmmm.....maybe they are hiring.
Anyway, I'd think about going to a real phone store where you can get support face to face. Good luck.
comment to review:

Do not use the lash boost! It can cause severe problems

Rodan and Fields #1381611
I developed contact dermatitis this time last year. I also have allergies, so I made a trip to my allergist who suggested testing all my personal care products, including makeup, for reactions. This means I had 103 little patches all over my back for 3 days, not fun. The result? I was allergic to an additive in many of my personal care products, and the biggest culprid was my makeup, adhesives and acrylate to narrow it down.
i now look more closely at ingredients. You wouldn't believe the stuff they use (and can by law) in personal care products, you'd be amazed.
Go to more natural products, and ones that are not tested on animals, and cruelty free. I haven't had a problem since I switched.
Good luck, and hope you are well soon.

Terrible Service

Mcdonalds #1379020
That is one funny story.

Very upset

Fema #1378460
I am truly sorry for your loss. Government agencies are the worst creatures to have to deal with. Incompetent lazy useless humans who treat those in need as nuscenses. But if it happened to them or their family, I'm sure everything would be done ASAP. Such a shame.
comment to review:

Bushnell, IL Dollar General is unorganized, filthy, a safety hazard, not handicap accessible, and many more issues.

Dollar General Corporation #1378451
Is this on "stock" day, or every day? It's a low value store, so I get that the place is dirty, but to block isles like that, usually is only on those special delivery days. Maybe take the folks on those non-stock days, if you can, or maybe call the health department and report them. Not sure who else you could call, but unfortunately, this looks like most of the Dollar Generals I have been in.
comment to review:

Steel toe shoes come apart the first day

Red Wing Shoes #1378449
Can you take them back to the store? Maybe speak to the manager, show your receipt, and explain the situation. It's worth a try.
comment to review:

Big difference between online and in-store price

Walmart #1378446
Yes, many companies do this, where have you been?
comment to review:

Walmart takes forever to send online

Walmart #1378445
Such an entitled complaint, but what do you expect from people anymore.
comment to review:

Target refused me a refund on a defective product.

Target #1378437
If you have your receipt, you have a certain timeframe to return an item. Do you have a receipt? Did you try to return it within the timeframe? Or are electronics treated differently, I don't know. But go to a different Target, with the receipt, and return it.

National Nuisance #1

When they call, make sure to block the number, but this just delays them. They then call from another number, so continue to block them. It's not fool-proof, but atleast those numbers won't bother you again.
Good luck, it's an ongoing battle.

Triscuit commercials

Triscuit #1375838
So, are you saying the commercials are stupid? Never saw them.
comment to review:

Will never be able to wear shorts again

Nair #1375837
Wow, that looks very painful. Thank you for warning others. It a shame that companies nowadays don't give a crap about its customers. If you feel strongly about it, then maybe seek an attorney.

Disrespectful manger

Jimmy Johns #1375600
I believe so, and i'd like whatever they had.

Bra return

Walmart #1375598
Lol.......I'm old so I have receipts from patio furniture I no longer have, that I bought from Hills department store (which closed in the early 1990s).But I get you drift.

Awful Experience at the Mall of Georgia location in Buford, GA

Red Robin #1375596
Chastised?? Really?? Then I'd be calling the manager over and telling him/her that unless they are footing the bill for my food, they need to do their job and show excellent customer serive, and move me.....or else.

Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast

Treasure Garden #1375594
Ah, gotcha.

Deliberate slow down in Drive Thru

Steak N Shake #1375592
Nope, it is actually common sense. What better way than to get your point across than be face to face? Or to make sure your order is correct?
It is you that is the moron....moron.