Joined
December 9, 2017
  Las Cruces, New Mexico
Dec 09, 2017

TO :

The reason being is because the cigs are at certain counters, and have to be manually (i.e. human intervention) obtained from the shelf and rungup. So yeah, an employee would have to do this. Pretty cut and dry. No discrimination, just a matter of location and human action. If you don't understand this, then you are screwed moving forward.

Dec 09, 2017

TO :

Someone needs a hug. But seriously, maybe self-reflect and learn to control your temper.
It's Walmart, you'll encounter many other issues there. Either stop going or shop with the knowledge of knowing it's Walmart and you'll have to remain calm.
There are bigger things in life to complain about.

TO :

This is typical Walmart behavior. Either learn to accept it and fend for yourself, or go somewhere else.
When I go into a Walmart I know I'm not going to get any help and have to look for the stuff on my own. If I can't find it, after actually looking for it, then I leave it on the list and go elsewhere. Walmart does not have everything I need, so I make a few trips to different stores. I work full time and have ailing family members to tend to along with my own family, so if I can do it, you can too.

TO :

Your children running around with unpaid merchandise is not the company's problem, it's yours. Regardless of age or disability, you as the parent are responsible for your children and how they act. Merchandise not paid for, and you leaving the store with the item equals stealing. Paid for the stuff your kids have, better yet your kids shouldn't have any merchandise to begin with. Lesson learned.
Nobody ever wants to take responsibility anymore.

TO :

Seems you have an issue with pill bottles, correct? Maybe voice your concern to the pill bottle manufacturer, or go to a different pharmacy who has the bottles you prefer. Not sure if this is the issue or not.
I understand your frustration, but not everyone can "see" the disability. You can't understand an issue if you don't know it exists. And yes I know all about disabilities, as I have a few, some visable, most not.
Good luck.

Dec 03, 2017

TO :

Hm, never thought of that since I'm not jewish. I actually saw some Chanukah items in Rite Aid last week. Maybe go to another store. Also call corporate and maybe suggest they start to carry more items.
As for the bathrooms, they do have single bathrooms that lock, so safety really isn't an issue as you have a choice.

Dec 03, 2017

TO :

You posted this complaint how??? Via a computer or smartphone, or magic? But seriously, using age as an excuse doesn't cut it since you had enough knowledge on how to post this complaint.
Learn how to place orders online, and you'll be good to go. The more you know.

×