Joined
Last Seen
September 24, 2017
  Las Cruces, New Mexico

TO :

wow, someone messed up on the "transferring' process. Go back and speak to a manager about this, showing the pictures you provided here.
Either way, it's really just cake, and no use fretting about it, in the scheme of things.
And thank your brother for me, for his bravery cannot be tainted by a jacked-up cake.

TO :

That's a tough one...you had it for 10 months and they may be thinking you either caused the holes, wore it already (by hiding the tag), or allowed this to happen.
In hindsight you should have checked it when you received it, but you expected it to be fine. It's just a shame.
HightailHight ails it to a bridal store and do your best to find a replacement. At this point you don't have much choice. And return it so you get some of your money back.
In any event, the wedding is about your daughter not you, and everyone will be focused on her. Don't let this ruin this special day, for time goes by too quickly to sweat the small stuff (and believe me, more exciting things are yet to come). Good luck.

TO :

OK, I'm reasonable.....your company gets one more chance soon as my mechanic can get my car into the shop (yet again, thank you to the idiot that rear-ended us at a red light). I will be making a reservation either this month or early next, for a compact car. There should be no weather issues then, so that's one less thing to blame it on, so we will see. I can't email you now, for I don't have the reservation for this yet, as I don't know when it will be.
PS - one of the two reservations we had WAS an insurance reservation....didnt do us any good, but like I said, we will see.
Thank you for an actual response.

TO :

In all my years (I'm over 50), I have never had a cashier, nor asked a cashier, nor ever witnessed a cashier, load a cart for someone. And I worked in retail. So this is either something brand new, or maybe some people are just demanding.
Either way, I can load my own cart.

TO :

I thought it was just me....my issue is when trying to scan the barcode. It scans the first few times then refuses to scan any more. I know how to use a scanner, as I use other apps and do self-checkout, so why, why, why?
And you need to scan EVERY item, for there may be a "hidden" deal on it. Atleast somehow make us aware of it, like a "use Cartwheel for additional savings" sign or something.
And don't take it out on the cashiers, for they are not told anything about the app, and there's too many items that constantly change for them to be able to keep track of.
Using this app is exhausting, and I end up giving up.
But i still shop at Target, for it's my favorite store, but do find they could improve some things.

TO :

Was just in a Dollar Tree a few hours ago. I counted 9 people in line (behind me). Only one cashier, as the other one was on break. It took a few minutes but we got through the line since the 2 people in front of me only had a few items. Of course when I get up to the cashier with my 3 items, the cashier comes back from the break and takes "next in line" which causes everyone to rush over to the next isle, even though technically the next person in line was the person behind me, but she did not move quick enough.
You gotta be prepared when you go in here to stand in a long line or just don't be bothered.

×