Unhelpful Customer Service & Poor Website

Total Wireless #1485630
Hi. This is Alex from Total Wireless and I have read your post in this blog. I am so sorry for the inconvenience you have gone through. I appreciate the time you spared to reach out to us about this matter. We never intend to cause trouble in any way so we are determined to improve our services. Although it took a while for you to buy a device, we’re glad that you still decided to purchase one. Please be advised that we do not process shipments on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. This could be one of the reasons why it took one week for your phone to be delivered. I know that the six hours of porting your number over to us was very frustrating including the hard time you had in understanding the representative. Rest assured that we will continue to improve our customer care to avoid the same scenario from happening again. Despite the trouble, we’re relieved that your phone is now activated successfully after the long hours of having to call us again. We’re glad that you like our service plans and the prices. However, we will make sure to work on the key points that need improvement. Thank you once again for sharing this experience with us. Please chat with us at http://bi...
comment to review:

Calls/texts not working after changing existing phone number

Total Wireless #1485622
Hi EdibleGiantSchnauzer. This is Alex from Total Wireless. I do apologize for the inconvenience you have gone through. I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Horrible Customer service

My Family Mobile #1485174
Hi embarrassedswan. This is Alex from Walmart Family Mobile. We have read your post and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenient experience you had with our dealership. We understand where you are coming from and we do not mean to make you feel this way. We greatly value your patronage to our service. Please let us straighten things out with you. Kindly chat with us through this link http://bit.ly/2qbM5NL. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. We look forward to speaking and working with you towards earning back your business. Thank you.

Horrible service

Total Wireless #1484328
Hi. My name is Wendy and I’m currently working with Total Wireless. I am sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. I see you need help with your phone. I understand the frustration. Allow us to fix your SIM card issues in order for your service to work. Please contact us via this chat link http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Data nighmare

Total Wireless #1483929
Hi rustyjavanrhinoceros. This is Alex from Total Wireless. We sincerely apologize for the trouble this has caused you. We are determined to help you in resolving this issue. Allow us to review your account so we can provide you with a concrete resolution regarding your added service plan. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

$110 Galaxy Luna Pro Tracfone replaced with $15 Alcatel Pixie Onetouch

Tracfone #1483582
Hi anonymous. My name is Jude from TracFone Wireless. We apologize for the trouble you've encountered in your phone replacement. Please contact us via chat using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH, so we can check on this matter. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.
comment to review:

Do Not Purchase from this Company!

Total Wireless #1482798
Hi. My name is Alex and I work with Total Wireless. I read your post and we are sorry for the trouble and inconvenience you have been through. Let us further check on your account so we can provide a concrete resolution. Please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thanks.
comment to review:

Why can't I retrieve my voicemail from a landline?

Tracfone #1481054
Hi, anonymous. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless. We appreciate your loyalty and we're glad that you are satisfied with the service that we offer. We apologize for the trouble that you have experienced on your voicemail. Allow us to gather some information so that we can find a solution on how to fix it. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
comment to review:

Adding home ground line phone number

Total Wireless #1480776
Hi. This is Alex from Total Wireless. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our customer service. As your service provider, we are determined to help you in resolving the phone number issue. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo so we can provide a thorough explanation and concrete resolution. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

FIX YOUR G.D. F'ED. UP WEBSITE

Total Wireless #1479754
Hi. This is Alex from Total Wireless and I have read your post/comment in this forum. I am very sorry for the inconvenience our website has caused you. You should have been able to buy a service plan and/or enroll in Auto-Refill smoothly but you were not. I understand your frustration but also thankful for raising the concern. We do have a technical team maintaining our website's functionality and effectiveness. Rest assured that we will not stop improving the website to provide the best customer care and cater to your needs. Should you need further assistance, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help keywords with valuable information. Thank you once again.

Garbage

Tracfone #1479514
Hi anonymous. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless. We understand your frustration. We apologize for the trouble that you have experienced on your phone and our customer service. Allow us to further investigate your account. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Poor Customer Service (this time) + Stealing Minutes

Tracfone #1476887
Hi anonymous. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless. We understand your frustration. We apologize for the trouble that you have experienced on your minutes and our customer service. Allow us to gather some information so that we can further investigate. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Can't activate phone

Total Wireless #1476267
Hi severaldeer835. This is Alex fro Total Wireless. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems with the compatibility of your device. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Sketchy Company

Safelink Wireless #1474807
Hi anonymous. This is Alex from SalifeLink Wireless. We are sorry for the trouble that you have encountered. If you are enrolled with SafeLink Wireless and currently receiving 350 minutes per month, it wont carry over. However, you may carry over the minutes that you have purchased or added. For information, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

Total wireless 2days now trying to refill my pH still not on

Total Wireless #1474590
Hi. My name is Jude from Total Wireless. We apologize that the service have not been added yet. Please contact us via chat using this link http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo, so we can check on this matter. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

Support

Total Wireless #1474588
Hi organicbrazilianterrier. This is Alex from Total Wireless. We are very sorry if you have encountered some issues. We also regret that we provided you with bad service and a poor customer experience. We are determined to help you in resolving this issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
comment to review:

Charged my account but I don't use this service

Total Wireless #1473335
Hi. This is Alex from Total Wireless. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems with regard to your refund request. Allow us to further assist you again. I will assure you that we can help you and make this right. Please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-866-663-3633. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

Horrible

Total Wireless #1472649
Hi plantgoldfish. This is Alex from Total Wireless. We're sorry to hear about what happen to your phone and for the customer service experience you have encountered. It is our goal to provide good and quality service to our customers. Rest assured that all channels of our Customer Service Department are being monitored. On the other hand, please know that for Smartphone exchanges, you need to send the defective phone first before we can deliver the replacement device. Let us check other options for you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

No service. *** pour company

Tracfone #1469398
Hi JubilantChamois. This is Ramel from TracFone Wireless. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We can surely help you regarding the lost minutes issue. Let us check your father's account so we can provide a thorough explanation and concrete resolution. Please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. We'll be looking forward to work with you.

No service. *** pour company

Tracfone #1468989
Hi JubilantChamois. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered with your airtime minutes and the services. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. Please contact us via chat using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. We will look forward working with you. Thank you.
comment to review:

Fake charges and horrible customer service.

Tracfone #1468860
Hi negativeprawn. My name is Alex and I work with TracFone Wireless. I read your post and we are really sorry for the trouble you have been through. We understand your frustration and we are determined to help you get your problem resolved. Please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

*** Service

My Family Mobile #1468113
Hi outlandishjay. This is Alex from Walmart Family Mobile. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenient experience you had with our dealership. We understand where you are coming from and we do not mean to make you feel this way. We greatly value your patronage to our service. Please chat with us through this link http://bit.ly/2qbM5NL or call 1-877-440-9758 so we can straighten things out with you and process your refund request if applicable. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Triple minutes tracfone

Tracfone #1467334
Hi utterpademelon. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. I read your post and I want to help you. Please click this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with us to further assist you. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word CHAT to 611611.

Triple minutes

Tracfone #1467261
Hi. My name is Jude from TracFone Wireless. We apologize for the trouble you encountered regarding the triple minutes plan. We will need to check your account in order to resolve this problem. Please contact us via chat using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH, so we can check on this matter. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

Poor customer service,rude ,lying

Tracfone #1465293
Hi SpiffyEel. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We can surely help you in resolving your phone issue. Let us check your account so we can provide a concrete resolution. Please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

Terrible reps

Total Wireless #1465182
Hi MinuteRooster. This is Alex from Total Wireless. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our customer service. We can surely help you regarding the double charge issue on your account. Let us check your account so we can provide a concrete resolution. Please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo or by calling 1-866-663-3633. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

My experience

Total Wireless #1464899
Hi longcottonmouth. This is Alex from Total Wireless. We're glad to know that you have already transferred your contacts to your new phone. We're glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service and thank you for choosing Total Wireless. We look forward to keep doing business with you. If you need assistance, please let us know.

Where did my data go?

Total Wireless #1464890
Hi ThornyBrazilianTerrier. This is Alex from Total Wireless.We apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered with your device and services. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. Please contact us via chat using this link http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. We will look forward working with you. Thank you.

Horrible horrible company

Total Wireless #1464724
Hi AdolescentGorilla. This is Alex from Total Wireless.We have read your post and apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced upon activating the SIM card. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. Can you please contact us via chat using this link http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo? For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. We will look forward working with you. Thank you.
comment to review:

Refuse to produce proof of non payment

Tracfone #1464611
Hi at1time. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience we may have caused you. I understand where you are coming from and how frustrating this has been on your end. Despite this trouble, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for the many years of doing business with us. We are looking forward for more years with you as one of our valued customers. We would really want to fix the problem about your minutes and hope that you would allow us to do so. Please contact us through chat at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH for further assistance. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help keywords with valuable information. Thank you.

Where did my data go?

Total Wireless #1464111
Hi. This is Alex from Total Wireless. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. Please chat with us through this link http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo so we can check your account and verify your daily data usage. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
comment to review:

Very bad help from sounds like asian female tech

Tracfone #1463726
Hi. My name is Jude from TracFone Wireless. We apologize for the trouble you encountered with our data service. Please contact us via chat using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH, so we can check on this matter. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

Very frustrated

Tracfone #1462248
Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.We're sorry you’re having some problems in checking your balance. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Useless

Tracfone #1462176
Hi, etherealmidge. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless. We're sincerely sorry for the trouble and inconvenience this may have caused. We need to have it fixed as soon as possible. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH so we can assist you. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

Invalid cim card after 4 months

Total Wireless #1460544
Hi. This is Alex from Total Wireless. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Calls go straight to voicemail / Texting stops / slow internet

Total Wireless #1459863
Hi impracticalchameleon. This is Alex from Total Wireless. We understand your frustration. We apologize that you are having difficulty on making phone calls and sending your text messages. Allow us to gather some information so that we can find a solution and fix the problem. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

No SIM

Total Wireless #1459081
Hi InsubstantialRockhopperPenguin. My name is AlexTrac and I work with TracFone Wireless. I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

HORRIBLE

Tracfone #1458978
Hi BlushingPygmyMarmoset. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced with the MMS feature on your phone. Let us check your account and see what we can do. Please click this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with us. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word CHAT to 611611.
comment to review:

Tracfone stole my minutes and customer service was rude

Tracfone #1458063
Hi, OvertAbyssinian. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless. We sincerely apologize for all of the troubles that you have experienced with your data, talk and text minutes. This is definitely not the standard of service our customers have come to expect from us. We need to further investigate your account and provide you with the best possible resolution. For further assistance, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

False Advertising

Total Wireless #1457426
Hi unusualcaiman. This is Alex from Total Wireless. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Kindly allow us to help you with your issues and provide you with the best possible resolution. For more information on Unlocking Policy by following the link, https://www.tfwunlockpolicy.com or by contacting our Unlocking Department at 1-888-442-5102. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM EST to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.

Awful

Total Wireless #1457411
Hi this is Alex from Total Wireless. We are sorry to know that you are having issues with our Auto-Refill. Please know that we appreciate you bringing this to our attention and will do our very best to get your issues resolved. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

Disappointed in Data

Total Wireless #1455082
Hi RustyJavanRhinoceros. This is Alex from Total Wireless. I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

No resolution

Total Wireless #1454509
Hi splendidfieldspaniel. This is Alex from Total Wireless. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We can surely help you with your data issue. Let us further check your account so we can provide a thorough explanation and concrete resolution for that issue. Please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. We'll be looking forward to work with you. Have a nice day!

Lg Fiesta 2

Total Wireless #1451848
Hi shrillbulldog. This is Christian from Total Wireless. I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lHoBuo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Terrible Customer Service for a 20 year customer

Tracfone #1451051
Hi, this is Jupiter from TracFone Wireless. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
comment to review:

Very poor customer service regarding data issues resolution

Total Wireless #1449151
Hi. This is Alex from Total Wireless. We would like to apologize for your inconvenient experience at our dealership. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. We look forward to speaking and working with you towards earning back your business. Please chat with us through this link http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo or call 1-866-663-3633. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

Take autopay and still deactivate phones EVERY MONTH

Total Wireless #1448513
Hi. This is Alex from Total Wireless. I do apologize for the inconvenience that you’ve experienced. We are determined to help you get your problem resolved in regards with your Auto-Refill. Let us further check your account, so we can provide a concrete resolution. Please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo, or by calling 1-866-663-3633. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

Worst Experience

Tracfone #1447258
Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact us via chat using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.

Horrible horrible horrible

Total Wireless #1445874
Hi. This is Alex from Total Wireless. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you've experienced with your phone and our service. We are determined to help you get your problem resolved. Rest assured that we will do our best to resolve your issue real time. Please contact us via chat using this link http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo, or by calling 1-866-663-3633. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. We'll be looking forward to work with you.
comment to review:

Terrible customer service issues.

Tracfone #1444739
This is Alex from TracFone Wireless. We are sorry for the trouble you have been through. Let us check on your account so we can provide a concrete resolution. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thanks.