Joined
Last Seen
December 14, 2017
Dec 14

TO :

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. Let me help you in resolving that issue. Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.

Dec 12

TO :

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. Let me help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com.

TO :

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. Let us further discuss and check your account so we can provide a concrete resolution for that issue. Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.

Dec 03

TO :

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. Let us further discuss and check your account so we can provide a concrete resolution for that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com.

Nov 27

Nov 16

TO :

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We are determined to help you get your problem resolved. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com.

TO :

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We can surely help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com.

×