Joined
October 16, 2017
Oct 16

Oct 15

TO :

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. I’m sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let me help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you. Thank you and have a great day!

Oct 08

TO :

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. I’m sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let me help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com. Thank you and have a great day!

Oct 03

TO :

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We are determined to help you get your problem resolved. Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.

TO :

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We are determined to help you get your problem resolved. We can help also you in activating your phone . Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com.

Sep 28

TO :

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We are determined to help you get your problem resolved. Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com.

Sep 26

TO :

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. I’m sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let me help you in resolving that issue. Let us further review your account. Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly assist you. Thank you and have a great day!

Sep 22