Verified Reviewer
Update by user Jan 26, 2022

I have not get any refund or any answer from them

Original review posted by user Jan 26, 2022
I did not get in touch with them so I can get a refund for my lost package that they send with early bird. And they have closed my account for no reason, so I cant write to them there. And they dont answer my emails.

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. You may contact Customer Service in SHEIN app, or simply click https://www.shein.com/robot?page=navigationBar.

We'd be happy to assist you! Thank you and have a nice day!Please enter 【Contact Agent】and submit a ticket to us.

View more comments
ID
Pros
  • Non
Cons
  • To hard to conect to company to get refunds
  • Not getting my package in time
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jan 26, 2022

They refuse to answer my emails and have closed my account so I cant get in touch with them from my account.

Original review posted by user Jan 26, 2022
GSHN0W45000JC0P im missing my package thats was going to be delivered by early bird. I have asked all my neihgbours and they have not seen it either. So I wish to get my money back for this order. I will not pay for anything I did not get. Best regards.

User's recommendation: Dont buy from shein. They close down your account and they make sure that you cant contact them. And they wont answer when you send e-mail to them for a refund for a missing package.

ID
Pros
  • Problem with delivery
Cons
  • Terrible service
  • No return label with packaging
  • Not replying back when a customer needs assistance
Loss