Shein - I placed and order and was charged but never received and confirmation or products

Like I stated when I tried to contact customer service by live chat as well as over the phone and didn't get a response what so ever..... I have placed an order on last week and never received a confirmation receipt of my purchase. After I made the purchase, my debit card was immediately charged $84.37. If the order is still processing, or caught up in the mail, or just outright delayed, that is all fine and I completely understand how any of those situations may arise. But to not have a payment receipt confirmation emailed, or tracking info available, or even evidence of my purchase in my acct section of Shein website doesn't sit well with me.

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. We don't support hotline.

You may contact Customer Service in SHEIN app, or simply click https://www.shein.com/robot?page=navigationBar.

We'd be happy to assist you! Thank you and have a nice day!Please enter 【Contact Agent】and submit a ticket to us.

ID