Kia Motors Of Edenvale - Total lack of empathy for clients.

I purchased a Sorento from Kia. With regards to the car, love the car. Customer service. Not so much. A part on the vehicle packed up. I now do not have a hooter. In SA you really need your hooter. A Kia Edenvale manager response to my problem was a take it or leave it. The part would take three weeks or longer to get. In terms of the warranty I will get a small tinny car to drive. This was not disclosed to me which in terms of the insurance industry is Not Treating Clients fairly. I spend a large part of my day on the road and need a safe vehicle. This is why I spent so much money on a larger car. If the cars size was not a priority, I would have spent a lot less to get a smaller car. The Kia Edenvale manager response was that all their cars meet a safety standard. That was it. I even asked for a down-grade as long as it was a decent sized vehicle.He did not even bother to respond. His attitude is pretty much I do not give a damn. I must now drive around in a much less safer car because they want to save a buck and the fact that I will have to wait so long is unacceptable. If this is the attitude of Kia, I will never ever purchase another vehicle from them.
ID
Johannesburg, Gauteng
Cons
  • Lack of disclosure and unwillingness to assist by management
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Offer me a better vehicle to use until mine is repaired.