Mirror Essentials - Lame -Shame

Have ordered previously with success. 30 days ago ordered 3 cami-shapers. $59.97 Received 2. Cannot get a refund, straight answer or my item. Phone number- doesn’t work. “Customer Service “ sends lame responses - Technical issues/be patient. Rip-off? Fraud?

I have received $19.99 refund- pending from you. Thank you!

Thank you so much for the refund; really appreciate it!

You're welcome, Ann!

We're terribly sorry to hear your experience, SlightCeskyFousek717. Please give us another chance to make it up to you.

Kindly send us an email at hello@***.com with your order number or email address and we'll have someone to assist you right away.

We hope to hear from you soon. Kind Regards, Mirror Essentials

@Sahas Sjg

I have sent at least 12 emails to hello@***.com- I am asked to be patient because of technical issues. Same response each time!

Unacceptable!!

No phone person, either. Order 08/27/2018 687759ME

pielchica@***.com 687759ME

@Ann

Hello Ann! Thanks for letting us know your concern.

We'll have someone assist you right now through email. Have a great day!

The order number again is: 2087****. I have sent a copy of the packing slip previously as well.

Will never order again, though like the shaping shorts/panties and the two cami shapers Received. I don’t understand not addressing customer concerns and basically stealing my $19.99. “Technical issues “ don’t take a month to resolve!

Please Respond! ACW

@Ann W Qzr

Can you send us the order number in your confirmation email, it should end with letters ME. We hope to hear from you soon, SlightCeskyFousek717.

@Sahas Sjg