Verified Reviewer

Shapermint - Wanting to exchange my order for another size

I received my order. I want to exchange my purchase for another size. I went on the Exchange and Return page. I was never given the option to exchange. It kept asking me why did I want to return. Then I went on the help option, where the computer kept asking me the same questions over and over again. None of them asking me about exchanging. Then this morning, I called the Shapermint Club at 831-888-****, I was waiting for a representative to get on the line. The line hung up three times. So needless to say, I am not a happy consumer at this minute. Exchanging a purchase is supposed to be an easy process. But, it is definitely not. This is not my first purchase with Shapermint I love the items that I have purchased in the past. But, this is my first time trying to do an exchange.

User's recommendation: Do not try to exchange anything.

Really sorry about this, Carole. Allow us to help you with the exchange.

Please send us a message with your order details through this link, https://m.me/Shapermint?ref=w15260442 and we'll take care of it. Hope to hear from you soon.

ID
Pros
  • Everythng that i have purchased so far from shapermint
Cons
  • Very hard time exchanging an item
  • Very hard to exchange an item
Preferred solution
I would like to exchange my purchase for another size