Mirror Essentials - Return policy is a lie!

Over time, I received the four items I ordered seperately, and I processed 3 different returns, #’s 92d564, 2e82ea, and 1304e8. I have sent multiple emails and gotten responses on how to process the return if and when they bothered to respond. One signs off as “Susie B” and says to reply if I need any further help, but that for now she’s “closing my account” as if she’s helped at all. I’ve tried replying to the email, and get the same of either response, the “I help we’ve been helpful” or “here’s how to process a return”. It’s annoying and a total scam! I just want to know how to send this crap back to you so I can get my money back! I completely regret buying from them and will spread the word to not! Stop lying, and give me my money back!

This has been the worst experience I have ever had with ordering from any site. I have emailed you guys I have even tried to call and nothing is working. Stop taking people hard earned money it’s not cool and u will pay for what u have done maybe not today or tomorrow or next year but u will pay for it

We're terribly sorry to hear you're experience, ClassicFrigatebird. Kindly send us a private message in our Facebook page and we'll have someone to assist you right away. We hope to hear from you soon.

View more comments (1)