USAA Tricks & Traps

USAA is using TRICKS & TRAPS to make people feel like they are getting a great deal. In fact, one should always get at least three quotes for mortgages, insurance (auto or life, etc.) I am a commander and every time I obtained other quotes I was able to easily bet their quotes. They are seeking to take advantage of military members, i.e. there user agreements. If you read them, you will see you give up all of your rights in the event of a dispute. USAA user agreement does not protect you only them! USAA makes it sound like it is for your benefit however BEWARE. Seek legal advice if you doubt whose interest these agreements are protecting. One other comment, when I inquired as to the salary of the CEO was making, I was told this information was not to be make public. Stock options, off balance sheet accounting, etc. Sounds like USAA has something to hide.

I AGREE- USAA MORTGAGE SERVICES IS A COMBINATION OF 3 THINGS- INCOMPETENT MANAGMENT, INCOMPETANT STAFF AND GREED. MY VA MORTGAGE PROCESSOR IN SAN ANTONIO WAS A COMBINATION OF RUDE AND COULD NOT REALLY SPEAK ENGLISH!!

I COMPLAINED TO "YOLANDA"- A STRAIGHT UP GHETTO THUG AND NOTHING EVER CAME OF MY CONCERNS- WALK DO NOT RUN!!!I AGREE- USAA MORTGAGE SERVICES IS A COMBINATION OF 3 THINGS- INCOMPETENT MANAGMENT, INCOMPETANT STAFF AND GREED.

MY VA MORTGAGE PROCESSOR IN SAN ANTONIO WAS A COMBINATION OF RUDE AND COULD NOT REALLY SPEAK ENGLISH!! I COMPLAINED TO "YOLANDA"- A STRAIGHT UP GHETTO THUG AND NOTHING EVER CAME OF MY CONCERNS- WALK DO NOT RUN!!!

ID
#201405 Review #201405 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Columbus, Ohio