Kerui Store - KERUI products on AliExpress and Amazon are dangerous and trash and do not work

I ordered a KERUI Tuya Smart Life Wireless WiFi Video Intercom Doorbell 2MP 1080P Phone Call Door Bell Home Security Night Vision Camera. It arrived with batteries already installed and just those little tabs that block the (+) of the battery from touching the (+) terminal. The second I removed the tabs as shown in manual it smoked and start burning and the (+) spring terminals turned red hot and melted down the plastic. The batteries have a warning to not use if the label is showing. The seller on FB and AliExpress will not accept a return or refund and lies. And then I see all the hundreds of 1-star reviews about the same problem. Products not working and the seller not responding or refusing to accept a return. They are liars and scam artist and deceive their customers with trash products.
ID
Product
Kerui Store Security System
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Maks Car Rental - BUYER BEWARE! Stay away from MAKS unless you want to lose 700 THB for some bogus cleaning fee for a little bit of dust on the dash!! REALLY!

BUYER BEWARE! Stay away from MAKS unless you want to lose 700 THB for some bogus cleaning fee for a little bit of dust on the dash!! REALLY! I have rented 3 times from them in the last year. First two times for a month each 15k THB then recently a week (7000 THB) and paid for delivery at the airport. And I arrive early with a FULL tank of gas with the car in perfect condition.. and he tells me there is a problem with the car and I need to go get it cleaned. Granted, both times I dropped off the monthly rentals I paid 200 THB for car care and the guy at MAKS told me it was "unnecessary" and no one ever does that.... So this time I didn't, since I only had it for a week and was paying 1000+ THB per day plus 1600 delivery. And he told me I either give him 700THB or go get it cleaned. I took photos to prove it was clean. I explained I have ONLY ever used MAKS in Pattaya to rent a car and was planning on picking up a car for a month in a couple week and asked if he really wanted to lose a long-time ;) customer over 700THB.. He said.. "I could care less." Is this a joke? I thought he was joking. He wiped his hand along the passenger side dash and said this is too dirty! NEVER AGAIN MAKS! Please.. unless you want to be GYPPED big time for a BOGUS car cleaning fee at the end of your rental for SEVEN HUNDRED BAHT.. stick with ANY of the other car rental places in THAILAND!

Buyer beware.. let their pettiness and obnoxious responses be evidence of their shady business practices.

Go to Google Reviews and look through all of them to see how many clients have had their money stolen from them for BS reasons. This is a shady, dishonest company!

Dear Customer, According to our system record, this was your second time rental in our company. This time you rented Honda Freed for 7 days with rental price 662 THB per day ( NOT 1000+ THB as you said above), plus 1600 THB delivery – our ordinary price for delivery car to Suvarnabhumi airport.

According to the rental contract you took the car with FULL tank at 10 am and returned at 10 am with Full tank!!! Usually, it is not necessary to wash the car. If there is just an ordinary dust inside the car and the body of the car can be seen for good checking – no extra charge will be applied. But if there is strong mud, food, animal fur, clay etc.

in the saloon of a car – an extra charge will be applied for cleaning. In your case, there was animal fur all over the saloon of the car and strong animal smell. To bring the car in good condition for next client we had to use extra dry cleaning to get rid of smell and animal fur.

That’s why you were charged 700 THB. Thank you for using our service.

View more comments (1)