New Jersey Lottery - Low Lottery Payouts

INCREASE NJ LOTTERY PAYOUTS TO WINNERS. Ever since the NJ Lottery out sourced their(our) Lottery business, gamblers have received lower and lower payouts.WHY? The medium payout for a winning pick 3 ticket straight pick 3 in NY is $250. NJ pays some of the lowest payouts from Pick IT games and Rub offs in the country. New Jersey has become a joke and a suckers bet in NJ. And Good luck to the NJ store owners who's only source of income keeping them afloat as small business owner is the money they get for housing and operating these machines. I am just one of hundreds of people who now are boycotting the NJ lottery until they up the payouts across the board. SHAME ON YOU NJ Politicians for not protecting the gamblers who are also voters!

User's recommendation: Become a Winner! Stop Playing The NJ Lottery.

Lawrence Township, New Jersey
Cons
  • Low lottery payout in the nation
Let the company propose a solution

Verizon Fios Bad Customer Practices

Update by user Oct 05, 2019

After leaving Verizon because of bad service and misrepresentations made to me, I went for another carrier. Upon doing so I was sent to collections within one month for leaving and not paying Verizon's one sided contract termination fee which should be investigated by the government.

I was sent two letters in one month from there credit lawyers/company. Remember this is being done to me a lifetime customer with never had a late payment!

I'm disabled and a Veteran and on a fix income so making two final (one usage and contract payoff) payment was difficult for me.However I paid them anyway completely with two months and still the letters came. Verizon SHAME ON YOU!!!

Original review posted by user Sep 05, 2019
Verizon You have lost our business forever! We can never forgive you for the bad business contract and practices. You lied to us and immediately renege on upon signing my latest contract by removing my favorite channels. Then told you can do that but I can cancel my contract without paying $$$ Your bad practices will lead to your ultimate demise.
ID
Pros
  • Coverage
Cons
  • Liars and thieves
Reason of review
Verizon Fios Contract
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Best Buy- Worse Buy Ever!

Update by user Sep 05, 2019

Best buy fixed computer and gave me free of charge a new Virus protection program. Great job!

Update by user Sep 18, 2018

Ran Trend Micro full scan twice and online assistance could not resolve. Trend Micro not on again this morning.

Original review posted by user Sep 17, 2018
I had been using Kaspersky Virus protection on my computer for years never a problem.Now for some reason Best Buy decides to switch their virus protection service provider to Trend Micro Virus internet protection. So in switching to Trend Micro I have had nothing but problems everyday. It appears that Trend Micro virus protection program shuts down overnight and now even during the day. Of course I have to restart it manually. This of course has left me vulnerable to viruses. I have been to Best Buy Geek Squad twice and they have not fixed my problem. I went on line and also used the online service they have also have not fixed the problem. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT TO SWITCH TO BEST BUY / GEEK SQUAD AND TREND MICRO VIRUS PROTECTION UNTIL THEY WORK OUT WHAT IS GOING ON.

FYI: there is no need to pay for anti virus software. There are many free, and good ones, eg., Avast.

@Machele

View more comments (1)
Resolved
Woodland Park, New Jersey
Service
Geek Squad Technical Support
Cons
  • Trend micro not working after switched from kaspersky
  • Customer service and damaged product
Reason of review