Mirror Essentials - SDLC Desperate

I ordered and paid 2 pairs of shaping shorts end of June 2018 but I only received 1 pair. Had a chat twice with their customer service and was told they will prioritize sending the other pair but until now I didn't get it yet and it's already 3 months. I emailed them and got a reply from a certain Susan giving me Tracking Number which is for the item I already received that is incomplete. Looks like she emailed me without actually addressing my concern. I was expecting a New Tracking Number for the 1 pair missing. I also tried calling the phone number on their website but it will only tell you to go to their website too. Imagine paying them in advance but you don't get what you paid for.

We're terribly sorry to hear that you never received all of your orders, TemporaryOyster632. Kindly send us a private message in our facebook page with your order number or email address and we'll have someone to help you organize a replacement for the missing item. We hope to hear from you soon.

@Sahas Sjg

No thanks. It won't work anyway even if I will again send an email.

You don't actually address your customers' concern. Your response will always be either this "Our Email Customer Care Team will get in touch with you via email within 24-48 hours" or this "we'll make sure it's shipped within 7 working days".

I've been getting those replies already since July and it's now October. I'd appreciate if you could give my money back for that missing items.

View more comments (1)
ID
Service
Mirror Essentials Shipping Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered