Verified Reviewer

Explore video interviews
Arizona Public Service Utility - Electric bill for an empty house
A rental property was vacated Sept 27th. I received a bill for $111 for this empty property and a bill for $114 for the home I live in full time. When I called to speak with a supervisor I was asked if i had turned off the breakers?? This company has overcharged egregiously since the end of summer to make up for their operational deficits. I will be writing the AG, FTC, and AZ Corporation Commission.

User's recommendation: Write the AG FTC AZ Corporaiton Commission to make a case.

Featured
ID
#2320433 Review #2320433 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

Verified Reviewer

Lexus Of Roseville - Engine destroyed

I am the owner of a Lexus 2008 GS450h and take excellent care of my vehicle. On June 10, 2017, I took my car to the Lexus of Roseville dealership in Roseville, California for the 80k mile servicing. No other work was performed on my vehicle between June 10 - August 29, 2017 and no one was even under the hood of the vehicle. As I am sure you are aware, part of the Lexus multipoint inspections requires service personnel to periodically inspect and adjust the engine coolant (radiator) and radiator cap to determine whether it needs replacement or repair. . On August 29, 2017, while driving to Arizona from California, the radiator cap failed causing the engine to overheat. I was stranded 90 miles north of the nearest town in 110-degree heat with substandard cell phone service. This overheating caused substantial engine damage which made the vehicle inoperable. It was necessary to replace the entire engine. My car was towed to Bell Lexus North Scottsdale, Arizona. It was days before the engine was replaced and the vehicle returned to me in an operable condition. The negligence of Lexus of Roseville in servicing my Lexus caused the damage by failing to conduct the simple inspection which would have prevented this damage from occurring. To date neither Toyota in Japan nor Lexus of Roseville have reimbursed me for this malfeasance. I will no longer purchase any Toyota nor Lexus products. I would strongly recommend you understand the service complaints of any of their service locations before you purchase.

If an automobile has to be have that much inspected that often, perhaps you should buy a more reliable card. I had a VW many years ago that required these "inspections." I got rid of the thing after the first one and saw the bill for the inspection.

ID
Roseville, California
Service
Lexus Of Roseville Vehicle Inspection
Cons
  • Losing my engine due malfeasance in 110 degrees
Reason of review