Verified Reviewer

Aspen Dental - Scammed a disabled veteran, then harassed me to collect a bill that wasn't mine

My friend who is a 100% disable veteran was pulled in by their "veterans special" more than 2 years ago. They charged him over two grand and didn't even do a basic tooth cleaning. I took him to my dentist the next day and he got the care he deserved. Now I am getting dunning calls from Lakeside Receivable Services out of Buffalo, NY about "a claim against you and your social security" and when I called to tell them off, I was told it was a bill from Aspen Dental. Not only don't go there, run away from them. Run like ***

User's recommendation: Run like *** in the other direction.

A$pen is an equal-opportunity scammer. Retirees, veterans, senior citizens, the poor, the disabled- everybody is fair game for their scams. It is really risky to trust your health care to a Wall Street private equity group instead of a licensed dentist.

ID
Van Alstyne, Texas
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Verified Reviewer

Facebook - Reporting and Blocking

A fake account posted a scam to a comment I made on a post about a teacher who comforted a depressed student. Truly heartwarming. I got NOWHERE with FB. I then commented on the spam (one of those, go to my page and get a big surprise thing; the account had two posts if that), and I was jailed for 24 hours.

User's recommendation: Don't waste your time trying to contact FB. NOT USER FRIENDLY. And don't respond to the *** post. Instead, spread the word among your friends, make your warning go viral, and protect the user population that way. FB as a medium, great IMHO. Protecting anyone (except scammers, apparently) ROTTEN. Pissed customer didn't do anything either.

ID