Mirror Essentials - MIRRORESSENTIALS

I HAVE TRIED ALL THE SELF SERVE OPTIONS. I have done all you said to do, still nothing. Where is my order??? You got my money where is my order?????? My order number is 659858ME, my tracking number is 940011****272658****85. My order was never shipped. I checked the post office and they said it was supposed to be shipped between Jul 30- Aug-06. A label was created but they never received the merchandise to be shipped to me. Where is my order???? I ordered this product on Jul 25th. You got my money, where is my order? WHERE IS MY ORDER!!! I STILL HAVE NOT REECEIVED IT YET, WHAT'S UP WITH YOU PEOPLE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? DON'T MAKE ME GIVE YOU A BAD REVIEW, IT'S COMING NEXT. I WILL GO TO FACEBOOK AND TELL ALL OF YOUR CUSTOMERS HOW I HAVE BEEN TREATED!!!!!!! I'M SERIOUS.

We're terribly sorry that you still haven't received your order, SwiftFurSeal166. Please do send us a private message in our Facebook page and we'll have someone to assist you in tracking your package.

We hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

ID
Service
Mirror Essentials Shipping Service
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Mirror Essentials - I still have not received my order

I ordered this on July 25, 2018. My order # is 659858ME. You got my money and never sent my order. This is my third reply with no response from you guys. What's up???? Do I need since July 25, 2018. My order # is 659858ME I plan to go to the better business bureau and report you Please respond. You got my money where is my order. You charged my account, where is my order? you could at least get back to me. Such terrible customer service. {{Redacted}} WHERE IS MY ORDER, IS THIS HOW YOU RUN A BUSINESS. I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS PRODUCT. SEND ME MY ORDER, PLEASE. THIS IS REALLY STUPID TO MAKE YOU WRITE 100 WORDS ALL THIS IS DOING IS *** ME MORE OFF. WHERE IS MY ORDER. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE PRODUCT SEND ME MY MONEY BACK. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

We hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

ID
Commerce Charter Township, Michigan
Service
Mirror Essentials Shipping Service
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered