Sanicare - Terrible and dangerous product topped with worst manufacturer customer service.

I bought three bidets and one by one each of the hose leaked and each time I called them the rude customer service guy told me that there is nothing wrong with the product and I have to replace the cheap rubber hose covered with metal cover with a all rubber hose, and that all rubber 40" hose cost $30, unbelievable. The second time I had massive water damage as the bathroom was on 2nd floor. When I called the manufacturer, their customer service guy had the audacity to tell me that we are not using the product properly, really? I mean is there rocket science involved in using a hose with a handle and pressing a lever. So he told me that after every use we should be shutting off the bidet using the valve under the tank to avoid leaks. This was ridiculous to avoid future water damage we start doing that. With that practice for few weeks the little bar on the valve to shut off came apart and won't fit back because it's a CHEAP product which is not well designed. Replacement Valve price $35 with discount. To fix this terrible product it cost me $65.
ID
North Las Vegas, Nevada
Cons
  • Product
  • Quality
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution