Verified Reviewer

Shapermint - Order never received

Update by user Jan 02, 2022

1.2.2022 - I received a response via Messenger and it turned out to be just a Bot. Canned responses to any questions, no real people working in customer service. Really very disappointing.

Original review posted by user Jan 02, 2022
Order was placed on 12/5. Order #SM867****. According to USPS tracking the packaged was in Texas on 12/11, but no info after that. The "customer service" person sent me a screenshot of a DHL tracking number that said Insufficient Address, but the DHL info is not showing when I go to the website. When I asked for a refund, I was told NOPE, those items are Final Sale. (Not mentioned when I ordered.) Still not received so, I guess that's wasted money since "customer service" is not existent. What a rip off.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase from this company.

Really sorry about this, Mary. Allow us to turn your experience around.

Kindly send us a message with your order details through this link, https://m.me/Shapermint?ref=w15260378 so we can further check on the order. Hope to hear from you soon.

ID
Pros
  • Variety of products
Cons
  • Customer service not helpful at all
  • No phone number or customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered