Mirror Essentials - The WORST Customer Service

I ordered shapewear at the beginning of July. I received it on July 23. The product was too big. I contacted customer service who PROMISED me that they would ship the correct size, at no charge to me. They asked me to validate my address, which I did. 3 weeks went by, no package, no word from the company. I sent another email. And another. And another. I sent them 12 emails and did not receive a single response. This company is a scam and I will be reporting them.

I was contacted by the service department, after submitting my review. They said they would be sending me a replacement.

That's it. The next day, I received an email saying that the issue has been resolved and they were closing my ticket! I responded back, saying that the issue was not resolved, and wouldn't be until I received the replacement product. I asked for them to provide the shipping information to me.

That was 2 days ago.

Still no response. This company is a joke and a scam.

@Anonymous

Hello there! We're terribly sorry to hear your experience.

Kindly send us a private message with your order number or email address in our facebook page and we'll have someone to assist you. We hope to hear from you soon.

Hello VirtualMaltese, We're truly sorry to hear your inconvenience. We definitely want to resolve your concern right away.

Kindly send us a private message through our facebook messenger with your email address and order number so we can create a follow up with our customer care team. Regards, Mirror Essentials

View more comments (2)