Mirror Essentials - Very not good

I bought a black xl sizewearwear at the beginning of July. I received it 4 weeks later. The shapewear is perfect. I bought another XL shapewear in nude color last August. August 28 I received shapewear but it is much too small, yet it is well indicated that it is of size xl. In addition, I noticed that it was not of the same quality as the first one. So the next day, I asked the exchange and refund department to tell me how to return the shapewear and get a refund. Since I have no news. It's 3 e-mails that I send and I never have an answer. I am not perfectly bilingual, maybe I misunderstood the instructions! I leave in a few days for 2 weeks of vacation and I'm afraid that when I come back, they answer me that I'm too late to return the garment too small. My order number is: 675661ME. my email address is: guyloodanoo@***.com This text is translated by a web translator, so sorry for the errors!

Hello FiveQuoll854, We're truly sorry to hear your inconvenience. Rest assured that we'll make a follow up with our customer care team and have this sorted out within the day.

We genuinely appreciate your business and please know that we are always here to help. Regards, Mirror Essentials

ID