Contour Mortgage - Eric Swan is a lying ***

Not more needed. He will ruin your company. Sure, he tricks folks and raises rates once they are invested. He has a whole arsenal of lies that he uses--you hired a crook. I reported him to the Atty general's office in NC at his previous job and he was investigated. They were going to revoke the license of that company to practice in NC. His supervisor called me and offered me a 3.5% mortgage to drop the matter. Contour is either complicit or did not do their homework. I am posting this in hopes that others read it and take their business elsewhere. Do you really think you can do business that way? It won't last. He will increase your bottom line, and like a locust, will leave your field barren and fly off to another field. He is a nomad--a carpet bagging snake oil salesman. *** if you will.

Please be advised that effective August 8, 2018 Mr. Swan is no longer an employee of Contour Mortgage. Should you have any further questions or concerns please reach out to us directly at (516) 385-****.

ID