Verified Reviewer

Waldo Contacts - Unauthorized charge

Waldo contacts Told me that I could get a trial pair of lenses of lenses which was actually 10 pairs of contacts and all for $2.95 what they did not tell me is that a week later they were going to take a $108 out of my account without my consent which is an unauthorized charge. I want my refund of a $108 ASAP. They are nothing but liars and thieves and I am not the only one that they have done this to.

They still refuse to refund my money even after I filed against them with BBB. Smh. They must be Real broke, like filling bankruptcy broke to be stealing money from people that have worked hard for it.

ID
Cons
  • Are scammers
  • Rude and unhelpful not sure operators even speak english
  • Contacts are horrible quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

6ya - Unauthorized charge

6ya - Unauthorized charge
I called them and told them that they had an unauthorized charge on my account for $9.99 and they refused to give me my refund of course. I would not recommend 6YA to anyone.

User's recommendation: Don't use them, fine someone Else who actually cares about their customers.

They refunded my money!

ID
Alabaster, Alabama
Cons
  • Put an unauthorized charge on my paypal account
Loss