Verified Reviewer

Shapermint - Finally delivered: item I didn't order!

Shapermint - Finally delivered: item I didn't order!
The beginning of this conflict began with my order being delivered to the wrong, random address after 4 weeks of waiting. They wouldn't give me my money back because it was tagged "delivered". I had to accept to "reorder". Two weeks later, I receive my package and the order is wrong. I'm trying to inform them that they made a mistake and put the wrong item in my package and they just keep emailing me that the package is "delivered". I even sent a pic of the incorrect item. I really wanted, needed what I ordered. I'm so disappointed and frustrated. That will be my last business with Shapermint. Customer service is terrible!

User's recommendation: I no longer recommend ordering from this company.

#2119500

Oh no! This is definitely not how it was supposed to be, Chanda.

We hate to hear that you had to go through all of this.

Please allow us to look into this further, so we can turn your experience around. Please send us your details over at : http://m.me/shapermint and we'll take care of the rest.

ID
Service
Shapermint Customer Care
Pros
  • I liked all their products
Cons
  • Impossible to exchange items
  • Only bots reply to you
  • Refund policy is a lie
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

Shapermint - Where is my order

Where did you send my package? I've ordered from Shapermint several times and never had this happen. Tracking says it's been delivered, but it's not at my PO box. It seems as if it has been delivered to a random post office and trying to get some help through customer service is impossible. They have no issues or hesitancy when taking the order or your money, but as soon as you need help, there isn't anyone answering questions or trying to assist. My package shipped out on the 1st and is out there somewhere. What is going on!

User's recommendation: I no longer recommend ordering from Shapermint. The products are good, but customer service is non existent.

Thank you for reaching out to us, Chanda. We completely understand how frustrating to wait for the order you’ve been wanting to try.

Totally appreciate you for being so patient.We are as much as excited for you for your order to arrive soon.

We'd like to make things right and see why this happened. Please send us your details through: https://m.me/Shapermint?ref=w15260378 Thanks!

ID
#3191143 Review #3191143 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Good quality product
Cons
  • Impossible to get a human reply or person only bots
Loss